Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
SNL I bet isnt going to keep that same energy when Eddie Murphy is guest hosting for da holiday in upcoming season in regards to Shane gillis being ousted before he even started.
shane gillis isn't eddie murphy though
there is no same energy here cause they aren't even comparable

no clue who shane gillis is
he wasn't worth the distraction

I'm not offended in the least you got me f*cked up lol I love this stand up and all his stand ups. Big fan, I was just saying the people who are outraged must have never seen his old stuff to act this fake outraged over what he's saying. Like the MJ suckin d*ck as a cure for cancer and a distraction from politics bit as to why he stays in the news from "for what it's worth". If he said that now or had his show again with creative control people would have a fit.

Nah you got my post f'ed up. :lol:

I wasn't saying you was offended. I said the people that are complaining m

What was the Asian slur Gillis used? Two come to mind. The one starting with a C I thought was specific to the Chinese.

The other one starting with a G never made much sense to me but I do recall a lot of NTers would get banned from here for using it by Dirty or Meth

Last edited:
What was the Asian slur Gillis used? Two come to mind. The one starting with a C I thought was specific to the Chinese.

The other one starting with a G never kase much sense to me but I do recall a lit of NTers would get banned from here for using it by Dirty or Meth
C

The other one starting with a G never kase much sense to me but I do recall a lit of NTers would get banned from here for using it by Dirty or Meth

The word that rhymes with link.

The gillis guy and his buddy weren't making jokes just ranting about Chinese people in Chinatown. No jokes being made just casual racism.

This is the kind of thing most folks that get all in their feelings about "PC culture" want to be able to do. Be racist with the cover/protection of it was just a "joke".

Hired someone to appeal to conservatives, and surprise, surprise, they turn out to be a racist...

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/snl-conservative-shane-gillis-hire-1203339723/

Saturday Night Live” was looking to shake things up with the casting of Shane Gillis — and it did, albeit unintentionally.

According to sources, the long-running NBC comedy show and series mastermind Lorne Michaels were actively looking to cast a comedian for its new season who would appeal to more conservative viewers. This was meant to counteract the appearance of a liberal bias on the show, given that it has seen a major resurgence in popularity in recent years with Alec Baldwin regularly portraying President Donald Trump while other cast members and guest stars have played members of his administration and those in his orbit.

:lol: :rofl: It is like the NT Political Thread.

This man was not on stage making bad jokes, even though it seems he is known for using slurs, he was just being racist on a podcast.

If an average Joe working for a high profile company did this on their struggle podcast, best believe HR was telling them their services are no longer needed.

No one should be defending this clown.

Has SNL ever casted a Asian comedian on the shoe before?
Nope. They're slow at progress. I mean they're still working their way through milestones for black ppl that part of the cast.

Plus its all about being funny and Lorne is pretty strict in who makes the cut.

There are a few asian comedians I feel would be grest on the show.

Nope. They're slow at progress. I mean they're still working their way through milestones for black ppl that part of the cast.

Plus its all about being funny and Lorne is pretty strict in who makes the cut.

There are a few asian comedians I feel would be grest on the show.
Ali wong will be a great choice if not. Ill like to see madtv resurrected with multi-racial cast. Always thought madtv was funnier than SNL.

Ali wong will be a great choice if not. Ill like to see madtv resurrected with multi-racial cast. Always thought madtv was funnier than SNL.

Madtv like in living color had moments.. SNL just had the backing to go through down periods, which they had, and then make turn arounds

The will ferrell especially and that crew on SNL came through for them at a huge moment

And Ali wong is too big for SNL probably.. Asian Jim might be too

Hired someone to appeal to conservatives, and surprise, surprise, they turn out to be a racist...

This man was not on stage making bad jokes, even though it seems he is known for using slurs, he was just being racist on a podcast.

If an average Joe working for a high profile company did this on their struggle podcast, best believe HR was telling them their services are no longer needed.

:lol: Then the right thought they had their comedy hero then he heats up Trump and now their panties are in a bunch
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kn...-jokes-about-trump-assassination-in-first-snl

He 1st apologize to the Asian community, about the slur he used. Then he says he reads the death threats in a Asian accent........

Words are cheap.

“People like Jimmy O. Yang and W. Kamau Bell have publicly condemned him, while David Spade, Bill Burr, and Jim Jefferies defended him during a panel on Spade’s Comedy Central late-night series on Monday night.”

No surprise here

Back
Top Bottom