David Lee 2010??

He hasn't gotten alot of credit for what he has done this year, he has been on a tear. I believe he has an expiring contract, where do you guys see him heading next?

Toronto.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by itstmac

He hasn't gotten alot of credit for what he has done this year, he has been on a tear. I believe he has an expiring contract, where do you guys see him heading next?
he's going to the Raptors

Originally Posted by itstmac

To the bank...But honestly he'll probably end up being re-signed.

Nets or Raps. He's going to be overpaid as well, but he'll fit in nicely if hes playing next to a true center.

if he stays in nyc that means we didn't get 2 max free agents. so i'd hold off on the "david lee in nyc" stuff

2 max agents and david lee would all have to take pay cuts for it to work. doubtful since bron is the only one that can potentially recoup the money through endorsements

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Im not quite sure how you can overpay a guy who averages a double double.
By giving him a max contract ...
Any team that gives David Lee a max contract deserves to be removed from the league.

He will probably get overpaid, but not that much.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

The David Lee hate is ridiculous and unwarranted.
smh.gif
not until he leaves and starts putting in work for that particular haters team
smh.gif
. Id take this dude over a lot of bums in the league.

We have no need for Lee now, but I can see OKC getting him or him just staying in NY after the Knicks can't bring in a legit superstar and end up with Joe Johnson.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom