Dayton ,Ohio people

lol, yeah dmp 2 is garbage.........havent seen any yeezy's around at all yet. not even any fakes.

^^I've already seen some fake Yeezys..Was walkin around Dayton Mall lookin' for my son some kicks, and a dude in the food court had a pair on that hada bright blue(similiar to Foams) trim and Nike swoosh on it..Dude even had 1 pant leg rolled up to show em off..I didn't have the heart to tell him!!..LOL

Lmao, im sure he thought he was stuntin....anyways what up man, i know ive talked w/ you before...i been to busy w/ work and trying to go back to school to getall my stuff im trying

to sell together....but seems never to busy to lurk NT everyday
laugh.gif

make that a third pair of yeezys in Dayton thanks to my boys jake and rhino in Arizona

Raiders in the buildin'..Use to run at the open gym there all the time..

Just keeping it up!

Flamingos has the new July shipment of SB in. Come check us out.

Hatch, tell Rueven to order me a DGK "Punch Out" tee in a size xx or xxxl..lol..j/k, we both know that'd never happen

Naw we could do it if you really want it, cause i need another one anyways cause i ruined mine.

I might have to come thru and try to order one..I should have pulled the trigger when they had my size, but was too cheap..lol

I always thought tnt carried fakes. One of my boys used to work there and would sell af1s for the low, like $30. It always seemed suspicious.

ahh i found the ohio thread, saying what up. from dayton guys. this thread still going or is it dead?

it's this weeked case, its gonna be tough to pull anything now with all the switching around FA and FTL have done.

Thanks Hatch..I think I'm gonna get a pair of the Structure Hi's and maybe DMP..

^^thanks..my favorite color of am 90's..i really need to get another pair before the price on em get too outta hand..peace

^^I wanted to so I can have a 2nd pair of Raptors, but I got 2 pairs of Frenchies and the Orlando colorway is just way to close IMO to spend over 3 bills toget em..I think I'm done buyin kicks until the White/Red 12s come out..I want them SJ's but I know the hypebeasts and hoodrats will make it damn nearimpossible to get..

haha that pack isnt selling at all, i know deveroes has it marked down to 250 already, im gonna get it sometime later. sj wont be as hard as you think. I knowcorporate got a quite a few pairs. i will prolly camp there, and im assuming FTL and FL will get them too man. I plan on stack 2-3 pairs of them haha.

^^Well not all of us are super rich like you Hatch..lol..j/k..I want em, but I got a strange feelin' that it's gonna be a real headache tryin' toget a pair..I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with my 2 DS DMP 11's..

Got a question for ya Hatch..I know you got a pair of Yeezy's and I was wondering what the fit on them is like compared to Jordan's??..I wear 10.5 inJ's, so if I wanted to get the Tan's should I stay true to size or go smaller??..I have really wide feet and am actually a 10, but I gotta get the halfsize up in J's to get the little bit of extra width..Any advice would be much appreciated..Thanks bro..Peace

Back
Top Bottom