Dayton ,Ohio people

For sure. They have gotten every limited HOH release since they opened in November save for the location specific stuff. Good staff and tons of shoes.

it wouldn't take you that long case....from my old house right by route 4 its only about a hour to the easton mall where HOH is

Cool, thanks JC..Has anyone been there in the past week or two..I'd hate to go there and not see no 2011's, Kobes, or LeBrons..

Which J's do they have left?..I swear if I could stand the car ride, I'd just drive up there and get it over with..I just don't know if my back can handle that long of a car ride

I got the All Star 2011's of ebay yesterday..Paid 205 shipped..I think only paying 20 bucks over retail is a good deal..And dude already shipped em out this morning..

Did any of the Dayton heads pick up the Bordeaux's? Got mine in Columbus. No lines or anything.

Did any of the Dayton heads pick up the Bordeaux's? Got mine in Columbus. No lines or anything.

do people still line up for jordans
laugh.gif
seems like every release is a no hassle cop now a days

I got to dayton mall at about 930 and finishline was already open..I asked for my 10.5 and another kid asked for a 10..Guy came out with both pairs and said that they was down to 1 size 10 and only a couple 10.5..The guy that usually helps me out said that they sold really quick..I dont know if there was a line or not but obviously they had some people waiting or they wouldnt have opened early..

^^ I checked your site along with your twitter page as you suggested. I also joined the newsletter, will the release info be there? Will they say how to obtain your size? Will it say what sizes are available?

Hatch, I saw your Cement's you posted in the WDYWT thread..I hate you so much..That is all..

Well I may in fact have a little heat in the closet, but until I find a pair of Cements in my size w/ Nike Air on the back I will continue to hate you very much..LOL..Im gettin too damn old to still be jealous of another persons kicks..It's really just pitiful..hahaha

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

^^ I checked your site along with your twitter page as you suggested. I also joined the newsletter, will the release info be there? Will they say how to obtain your size? Will it say what sizes are available?

Yep. Get in line. First come first serve boss. a Size run will be available. Easy as that. Do I owe you anything else personally?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fab1122

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Yep. Get in line. First come first serve boss. a Size run will be available. Easy as that. Do I owe you anything else personally?
roll.gif

Well Matt you may not owe him, but you owe me..I'll take a free corporate fitted, some sample J's, and an UNDFTD tshirt..So if you could go ahead and get that boxed up and ready to go for me, i'll pick it up later on this week..Thanks man..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Case I got them 3s u want. Ten years old headstock never even laced
Size 13.5. U interested? 5139079978.

D town never stays at the top..It's cause we, as a city, are lame..

Back
Top Bottom