Dayton ,Ohio people

^ it's good man. Love it. Only Growing in Ohio. I'm headed up to CGS. We should all link up. That is whoever is all going.

just came in here to try and find some Ohio heads . been living in Columbus for the past 4 years and am looking to connect people . i know about sole classics and HoH , but what other options are there ? are there ever meet ups ?

I know it's early, but does anyone know where the Billy Hoyle's will be dropping?..This is going to be the only shoe I pay money for this year other than my Shaq Attaq retro's, so I gotta start lining things up early..Let me know Dayton NT'ers..

just came in here to try and find some Ohio heads . been living in Columbus for the past 4 years and am looking to connect people . i know about sole classics and HoH , but what other options are there ? are there ever meet ups ?

There are a few local heads here that actually look out there were a bunch but a lot got out the game

So who's all going to the Gem City Sneaker Show?..It's the 21st or 22nd at the Dayton Convention Center..

I know it's at the Dayton Convention Center..It's $15 per ticket and you can get those at City Gear Dayton Mall (Not sure about other locations)..You can also pay at the door..I know it's sold out and there's no more table available so it should be pretty good cause the room is pretty big..So I'm thinking there's gonna be some serious heat in the building..The 2 guys running it are serious sneaker people so it's not some halfassed shoe show..

70+ tables!!!! Come out and support something positive in our hometown! Make sure you swing past my table and say what's up!

Back
Top Bottom