DBZ Heads, I have a question : Broly - How strong was this dude?

I always wanted to know who's power is greater when they get angry. Brolly or Gohan?

about ssj 2.5

but lets be real tho, the guy never trains and his father had to suppress his powers for many years?

if his dad didnt suppress his powers, broly's power would have snow balled over the years and surpass anyone

about ssj 2.5

but lets be real tho, the guy never trains and his father had to suppress his powers for many years?

if his dad didnt suppress his powers, broly's power would have snow balled over the years and surpass anyone

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

about ssj 2.5

Nah son, Vegito

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

about ssj 2.5

Nah son, Vegito

Does anyone else think that Goku was a deadbeat dad? How many times did dude smash and dash off to some planet to "train" rather than raise his kids.

Does anyone else think that Goku was a deadbeat dad? How many times did dude smash and dash off to some planet to "train" rather than raise his kids.

Originally Posted by aepps20

I always wanted to know who's power is greater when they get angry. Brolly or Gohan?
Two of my favorite characters
pimp.gif

Mystic Gohan would eat Broly for dinner though. Gohan at his highest potential is statistically more powerful than even SSJ3 Goku. Broly couldn't even beat a Goku who was barely at SSJ2 level. So yeah, Gohan > Broly
tired.gif

pimp.gif

Mystic Gohan would eat Broly for dinner though. Gohan at his highest potential is statistically more powerful than even SSJ3 Goku. Broly couldn't even beat a Goku who was barely at SSJ2 level. So yeah, Gohan > Broly
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

pimp.gif

tired.gif
mad.gif
 We never finished our convo in the other thread about that. 
tongue.gif

But yeah, Mystic Gohan would give Broly the work. 

But they did Broly dirty. They gave Goku the "protagonist" cheat just because someone had to beat Broly. But the way he gets beaten is always wack. 

I would love to see Broly after he's fought and lost a few times, allowing his power and rage to rise to match that of a SSJ3 or even Gohans. 

Broly's special power of taking the saiyan's every growing power after a battle and combining it with the SSJ transformation is incredible, I just wish there was more of him in the series. 

A Broly saga right before the Buu saga would have been great. Or even a movie during the time of Buu, with a Mystic Gohan instead of a regular Gohan and SSJ3 goku would have been better. It would have made the USSJ transformation much more "ultimate" to see him go toe to toe with them at their highest levels. 

Originally Posted by FOG

pimp.gif

tired.gif
mad.gif
 We never finished our convo in the other thread about that. 
tongue.gif

But yeah, Mystic Gohan would give Broly the work. 

But they did Broly dirty. They gave Goku the "protagonist" cheat just because someone had to beat Broly. But the way he gets beaten is always wack. 

I would love to see Broly after he's fought and lost a few times, allowing his power and rage to rise to match that of a SSJ3 or even Gohans. 

Broly's special power of taking the saiyan's every growing power after a battle and combining it with the SSJ transformation is incredible, I just wish there was more of him in the series. 

A Broly saga right before the Buu saga would have been great. Or even a movie during the time of Buu, with a Mystic Gohan instead of a regular Gohan and SSJ3 goku would have been better. It would have made the USSJ transformation much more "ultimate" to see him go toe to toe with them at their highest levels. 

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Damn when I was a kid and used to watch this show I used to run in the shallow end of my pool after. Thought I could achieve super saiyan status by doing this
laugh.gif

damn... me too. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Damn when I was a kid and used to watch this show I used to run in the shallow end of my pool after. Thought I could achieve super saiyan status by doing this
laugh.gif

damn... me too. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He was literally the strongest. That's why he got regulated to movies and always had to get ganged on to lose. I'm sure he'd eat SS3 Goku and Gohan for breakfast.

He was literally the strongest. That's why he got regulated to movies and always had to get ganged on to lose. I'm sure he'd eat SS3 Goku and Gohan for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom