DBZ Heads, I have a question : Broly - How strong was this dude?

goku defeated soooooooooooooooooo many much stronger fighters in heaven.... brolly was no where to be seen.

didnt ssj3 gotenks beat bio brolly?

hell bio brolly was stronger than normal brolly. lol.

goku defeated soooooooooooooooooo many much stronger fighters in heaven.... brolly was no where to be seen.

didnt ssj3 gotenks beat bio brolly?

hell bio brolly was stronger than normal brolly. lol.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Super Saiyan 1 Gogeta would kill him with 1 punch to the face. Fact.

Vegito > Gogeta
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
What are you stone facing for?
laugh.gif
 The Potara earing are a stronger fusion than the dance. Base form Vegito v. Based form Gogeta, Vegito would win and so on 'til SS 4. But if SS Vegito goes against SS4 Gogeta, I think the gap between the fusions would be gone.
nerd.gif

Gogeta20vegeto20finaljpg_2.jpg

Vegito got more swag tho 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Super Saiyan 1 Gogeta would kill him with 1 punch to the face. Fact.

Vegito > Gogeta
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
What are you stone facing for?
laugh.gif
 The Potara earing are a stronger fusion than the dance. Base form Vegito v. Based form Gogeta, Vegito would win and so on 'til SS 4. But if SS Vegito goes against SS4 Gogeta, I think the gap between the fusions would be gone.
nerd.gif

Gogeta20vegeto20finaljpg_2.jpg

Vegito got more swag tho 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by aepps20

I always wanted to know who's power is greater when they get angry. Brolly or Gohan?
Two of my favorite characters
pimp.gif

Mystic Gohan would eat Broly for dinner though. Gohan at his highest potential is statistically more powerful than even SSJ3 Goku. Broly couldn't even beat a Goku who was barely at SSJ2 level. So yeah, Gohan > Broly
tired.gif
mad.gif
 We never finished our convo in the other thread about that. 
tongue.gif

But yeah, Mystic Gohan would give Broly the work. 

But they did Broly dirty. They gave Goku the "protagonist" cheat just because someone had to beat Broly. But the way he gets beaten is always wack. 

I would love to see Broly after he's fought and lost a few times, allowing his power and rage to rise to match that of a SSJ3 or even Gohans. 

Broly's special power of taking the saiyan's every growing power after a battle and combining it with the SSJ transformation is incredible, I just wish there was more of him in the series. 

A Broly saga right before the Buu saga would have been great. Or even a movie during the time of Buu, with a Mystic Gohan instead of a regular Gohan and SSJ3 goku would have been better. It would have made the USSJ transformation much more "ultimate" to see him go toe to toe with them at their highest levels. 
it's kind of an unfair discussion. you say mystic gohan would give broly the work. mystic gohan is an adult. if broly wouldve had the time to train in that time.. you really think broly wouldnt have surpassed a ssj3? when gohan was a kid on planet vegeta, broly was already stronger than all the z fighters combined. even though he lost, it was just a lame way of killing him off.

broly would even change the entire atmosphere of a planet just by powering up. can you imagine how strong he'd be if he trained all those years that gohan was studying? for gohan was just a lame way of making him stronger without him having to lift a finger.. broly>goku>mystic gohan..

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by FOG

Two of my favorite characters
pimp.gif

Mystic Gohan would eat Broly for dinner though. Gohan at his highest potential is statistically more powerful than even SSJ3 Goku. Broly couldn't even beat a Goku who was barely at SSJ2 level. So yeah, Gohan > Broly
tired.gif
mad.gif
 We never finished our convo in the other thread about that. 
tongue.gif

But yeah, Mystic Gohan would give Broly the work. 

But they did Broly dirty. They gave Goku the "protagonist" cheat just because someone had to beat Broly. But the way he gets beaten is always wack. 

I would love to see Broly after he's fought and lost a few times, allowing his power and rage to rise to match that of a SSJ3 or even Gohans. 

Broly's special power of taking the saiyan's every growing power after a battle and combining it with the SSJ transformation is incredible, I just wish there was more of him in the series. 

A Broly saga right before the Buu saga would have been great. Or even a movie during the time of Buu, with a Mystic Gohan instead of a regular Gohan and SSJ3 goku would have been better. It would have made the USSJ transformation much more "ultimate" to see him go toe to toe with them at their highest levels. 
it's kind of an unfair discussion. you say mystic gohan would give broly the work. mystic gohan is an adult. if broly wouldve had the time to train in that time.. you really think broly wouldnt have surpassed a ssj3? when gohan was a kid on planet vegeta, broly was already stronger than all the z fighters combined. even though he lost, it was just a lame way of killing him off.

broly would even change the entire atmosphere of a planet just by powering up. can you imagine how strong he'd be if he trained all those years that gohan was studying? for gohan was just a lame way of making him stronger without him having to lift a finger.. broly>goku>mystic gohan..
@ hella handsome- I couldn't agree with you more. But because the writers gave him a very small role in the DBZ universe (not to mention doing my man Broly dirty), we would never know how strong Broly could've been. A Broly Saga would've been downright epic though...
eek.gif

@ TheGoldenChild- We will never know how strong Broly could've been. We can argue all day about who's stronger, but Toriyama (creator of DBZ) even stated that Mystic Gohan is the strongest non-fused character in Dragon Ball Z. In short, Gohan's potential was undeniably the highest among everyone else.

If you want to play the "what if" game, here are some simple facts:

1. In 11 years (less actually... if you count the time before he started training and peaceful times), Gohan managed to surpass Goku & Vegeta 10-fold during the Cell Games when he went SSJ2. Think about it. Goku and Vegeta had trained ALL of their lives pretty much non-stop.

2. If you look at the amount of power Gohan gained in 11 years, you can hypothetically say that he would gain half of his current power onto his already enormous power. For example: Gohan at SSJ2 full power when he was at age 11 was, let's just say, around 50 million. With 7 more years of intense training his power level could theoretically be about 80 million. Furthermore, he could have trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber again and that would add yet another year of training.

3. If you take a look at #2 above, I think that Gohan could have possibly been close to SSJ3 by the time Buu came into the picture.

4. I’ve read that if Gohan would have finished his Mystic training fully like he was supposed to, he would have been WAY more powerful than SSJ3 regardless.

Basically, if Gohan had not gotten lazy and went off to study but instead stuck to a strict training schedule, he would have been hands-down the strongest non-fused character.

Aren't Broly and Gogeta just filler characters that really have nothing to do with the original storyline? Vegito = strongest btw.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Aren't Broly and Gogeta just filler characters that really have nothing to do with the original storyline? Vegito = strongest btw.
yep

Mystic Gohan > everyone though. dudes power was unmeasurable.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

The first time they killed him was when everyone gave goku their power and he did that uppercut in his gut and killed him. But his power is probably SS3? and the 2nd time Gohan hit him into lava or something i think

gohan never won against broly alone. he needed the rest of his fam to beat him..

He sucked, he had such a stupid story, "he hated goku cause he cried a lot?" The hell
laugh.gif
...but was no where near ssj3
he was an ascended ssj aka past ssj1 but right before 2

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Actually, Broly is in the story line. He's the "Legendary Super Saiyan myth" that Vegeta boasted about during the Freeza Saga. 
All that Super Saiyan talk that went on was about him 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom