DC Cop Admits to pulling his gun out during a snowball fight on 14th & U yesterday...(vid)

pimp.gif

DC

gotta love this place

%$!$ the boys though

smh.gif

But no one on this board know what he got hit with, where he got hit (on his person), how many times he got hit, or how many warnings he gave. So at least wait until the facts come out to make a judgement.
dude got out of his CAR to confront them.. I highly doubt he was in harms way

From what I read and heard..."His Hummer got hit with a snowball" Which really gave him NO REASON to over react the way he did...

I told my man when I saw the vid yesterday that if it was one us...(by us I mean black ppl) we'd a got locked with the quickness
laugh.gif

All that "What's your badger number" would of been met with "Get on the ground"
laugh.gif

That's DC police for you.

&
roll.gif
the first guy to come for backup pulled me over 2 months ago. CLOWN. He let me got though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

Originally Posted by Dam Its Johnny

full video

�i woulda been out of there so quick,
laugh.gif
this is why i love white people
Word.

man in plain clothes hops out the car with a gun...hey lets stand around and see what happens.

"it's snowing outside how is that any different"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

This was all over the news here yesterday. At the end of the day the cop was driving down the wrong street at the wrong time as far as I'm concerned. Hegot upset cause his truck got his with a snowball, got out of his vehicle with his gun in hand and didn't identify himself as a cop at first. It should beall downhill for the cop from this point forward, hopefully that put him on foot patrol for 6 months.

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

son got hit with a snowball and pulls a gun?
smh.gif

better start spraying the snow safety orange...
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
What you did there. I see it.

laugh.gif

I can't wait until they indefinitely suspend him.... I mean, his hummer got hit with a snowball... Tell em WHy you're mad.... I've thrown worse atcars/ public transportation vehicles in DC when I was younger... Frozen eggs are def worse...

All in all, we got best cops in the country though...

...if you talk to 'em cool on some chill $*##, they let you slide with a lot.

Four months ago I was in handcuffs in Adams Morgan, after 10 minutes it was apparent that we all had bigger things to worry about and they let me go on some"sir just get home safely"...

could you imagine having to hear that broad "how do you spell that offc. Baylor" day in and day out? marone what a C-bomb

seems like a bunch of goofy nerds getting all high-and-mighty b/c of the video evidence they were recording

Yea it's BS the cop took his gun out, but with how they were talking + throwing snowballs at car was just asking for a baton to the dome piece IMO

Back
Top Bottom