DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

35" JL Batman statue from Prime1Studio
$950-$999 USD
DOFcgPTUMAALH3a.jpg
DOFcgPRVwAALIsP.jpg

DOFcgPRUIAErUOa.jpg
DOFcgPSUMAAt9Lo.jpg

or flashpoint

curious to see how they change it up from animated movie (dont know the comic really like that, so not sure how different THAT was from that).. not sure you want to do that with the WW character and not sure gal can pull that off.. i mean at least we've seen aquabro as khal, not like he had to do much other than be intimidating really

I've got a feeling that Flashpoint will be a contained story for Flash of him just trying to see his dead mother. We'll still see Barry in an altered timeline that's different, but I don't think it's going to effect the entire film universe, because he'll eventually go back and everything will be the same. Plus he'll have the letter for Bruce from his pops.

They'll probably have Cyborg co-feature like Hulk in Ragnarok. But it'll technically be Flashpoint Cyborg. :lol:

Wonder Woman 2’ With Gal Gadot Moves To Nov. 1, 2019

Warner Bros./DC’s Wonder Woman 2 is going to be released a month and half earlier than originally announced with a new date of Nov. 1, 2019. Warner Bros. already had that date RSVP’ed on the calendar with an untitled DC movie. Patty Jenkins is on board to direct and Gal Gadot is locked in to reprise her role as the Daughter of Hippolyta.

Smart move, don’t need Star Wars to eat into your total Box office

:lol: @ posting that without spoiler tags
not mad I watched not trippin, but this thread bout to be a war zone

Hoping thats fake just based on
is that how Deathstroke is supposed to look. If Lex was cut out of the film, they gonna explain how he escaped prison?

One last thing before I dip.

That was the first time I actually believed Eisenberg as Lex.

RFX should change the title to "DO NOT ENTER UNTIL YOU'VE SEEN JUSTICE LEAGUE. NT HAS NO CHILL." :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom