DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I'm lost, they had a funeral for Clark in BvS? I cant remember but that is a great point if they did kill him off
They had a funeral for both :lol:

They were so dumb not to be able to come up with a reason for his absence they decided to say he died in battle.

damn I didn't even realize they killed Clark off too.
:lol: BvS the gift that keeps giving.
Flashpoint this early in a universe is hilarious to me
:lol: It'd be them capping off the train wreck and admitting they started off this cinematic universe poorly.

one photo looks like it's in between takes taken randomly by some extra , the other looks like a promotional shot, I mean one of the women is in the batmobile.

don't really see the issue

I mean both still look pretty hot for what its worth

Women with a strong six.....

JJgg7.gif

as for these reviews I'm reading from the todays screenings, it's saying the same things as before but it wouldn't surprise me if this movie still gets a low RT rating

while the characters themselves and interaction are great and being commended, it seems like also more of a fan service and the bad villains and simple story might just skew the reviews to rotten than fresh

like fanboys might like it, even love it but the critics that aren't always comicbook fanatics might feel otherwise

then again this is supposedly the most fun and entertaining DCEU film so I guess we'll find out when the embargo lifts in a day or two

still crazy excited for Thursday though

If they get the characters right, that's a huge win for me. And honestly.... its the formation of the League. The coming together story is always weak. Too many moving parts so you can't make it too complex.

WHAT IS THE TOMATOMETER®?

The Tomatometer rating – based on the published opinions of hundreds of film and television critics – is a trusted measurement of movie and TV programming quality for millions of moviegoers. It represents the percentage of professional critic reviews that are positive for a given film or television show.

If they get the characters right, that's a huge win for me. And honestly.... its the formation of the League. The coming together story is always weak. Too many moving parts so you can't make it too complex.

Pretty much. I hope the get together doesn't drag on.

You mean unless he’s seen Wonder Woman cause Wonder Woman is better and more fun then all 3 of those movies you mentioned. I’d say Logan also but it’s not fun to watch

You mean unless he’s seen Wonder Woman cause Wonder Woman is better and more fun then all 3 of those movies you mentioned. I’d say Logan also but it’s not fun to watch

Yeah definitely not. Logan is the only cbm this year I haven't seen multiple times

Back
Top Bottom