DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

i was listening to it on my drive to my run and dude is so damn chill while she sound batsh*t crazy

its evident that they dont belong together but everyone pretty much cancelled depp due to her lies

She's become way less attractive to me with what I'm hearing :smh:

I always knew something was fishy about that breakup and all that controversy though.

Hopefully Depp gets redeemed. Son lost some high profile roles and chances to be considered for some cuz of that.

Last edited:
Birds of Prey comes out this week and it seems like there’s very little talk or press about it

heard some good stuff so far and not much negativity and considering its a female empowerment film, i expected a lot of hatred off the bat

Yea, those who have seen it have been positive

the marketing hasn’t been great thou, least in my view

i honestly cant escape, that “im harley freakin quinn” line is embedded in my brain, feels like its on commercial every 10min

driving through LA, billboards everywhere, ig/twitter ads, etc... i see margot everywhere (which i dont mind) and it helps that its award season and shes on every red carpet for tarantinos film

Press is saying some of the best fight scenes they’ve seen. I’m looking forward to it. I expected NT to be down on this until we’ve seen it

Press is saying some of the best fight scenes they’ve seen. I’m looking forward to it. I expected NT to be down on this until we’ve seen it
I’ve been against it from the beginning. Probably the first CBM I’ll skip

literally just didn’t see anything good from the trailers

and with the dc Harley Quinn show being some of the best tv I’ve seen in a min.. just felt like typical DC where the live action movies are crap and the animated stuff is the goods

If its solid then cool. If not, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I have said ad nauseam, specifically when it comes to entertainment, you CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING. Some individuals can't see that. Not talking about you specifically but in general.

Y’all really took that post as a slight and need to relax. It clearly says until we’ve seen it and word of mouth. I will see it probably opening weekend not sure about opening day as I missed the free tickets. If you go back to when the trailers released most in this thread have either said meh or they will wait which is exactly what I meant as being down on it

bought tickets for birds of prey... its matinee so tickets were kinda cheap especially for imax... then again i watch movies just for the sake of it.. saw that blake lively movie last week lmao...hopefully this movie is good though

bought tickets for birds of prey... its matinee so tickets were kinda cheap especially for imax... then again i watch movies just for the sake of it.. saw that blake lively movie last week lmao...hopefully this movie is good though

how was it?

i think i read somewhere it had the worst box office in history, you might be the only one that bought a ticket

wow worst box office ever lol...it was weak but i enjoyed some moments...but blake acted well it just had a ton of dry moments... there was like 12 people total in the theater including me...i think im a just watch blockbusters only like bad boys, joker etc

cant be mad at free tix
93362284-EF6D-4E0E-B7D6-F247F2139721.jpeg

4650836D-7633-4D8E-BAC4-BE785E3FFA8C.jpeg

8427D706-6FED-4017-8825-C14662F8E6ED.jpeg

i was listening to it on my drive to my run and dude is so damn chill while she sound batsh*t crazy

its evident that they dont belong together but everyone pretty much cancelled depp due to her lies

Finally listened in its entirety. Holy $#@&! She is NUTS!

Back
Top Bottom