DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Press is saying some of the best fight scenes they’ve seen. I’m looking forward to it. I expected NT to be down on this until we’ve seen it

Chad Stahelski (directed the John Wick movies) came in for additional shoots to add the action.

I saw a tweet saying the fight scenes involving a baseball bat reminded them of The Raid 2

its a different take but i feel like obi wan did well, he had some funny moments and quirks

also dont bother staying for the end credit, its just...

harleys voice saying “you guys still here? since you are well then batman....” and thats it

without question even if you watch it for the action alone plus margot is eye candy on the big screen no matter what make up she has on or whatever crap she is wearing

and rosie perez....

at one point she had to wear harleys bustier and let them milkmakers breath

Untitled.png

Last edited:
“Birds of Prey” is on pace to earn $50 million to $55 million when it touches down in 4,200 theaters. Warner Bros. is hedging expectations, projecting an opening closer to $45 million, since an antihero ensemble filled with mostly unknown characters makes it something of a gamble. But even those figures would be a solid start. The film cost $80 million to make, a fraction of what studios typically spend on superhero movies.

5 / 8

- They went extra hammy with this and some of it worked
- Pacing in the beginning/middle was a bit off
- Margot did her thing as always — some jokes landed but others didn’t
- Ewan stole every scene he was in — they could’ve made him more threatening but that’s prob why Messina was there as Zsasz
- I’m still convinced Ewan only did this role bc his shorty (Winstead) was in this too as Huntress — she was under-used
- Action scenes were solid — clearly see the Stahelski touch

5 / 8

- They went extra hammy with this and some of it worked
- Pacing in the beginning/middle was a bit off
- Margot did her thing as always — some jokes landed but others didn’t
- Ewan stole every scene he was in — they could’ve made him more threatening but that’s prob why Messina was there as Zsasz
- I’m still convinced Ewan only did this role bc his shorty (Winstead) was in this too as Huntress — she was under-used
- Action scenes were solid — clearly see the Stahelski touch
Yea. I'll likely pay for The Gentlemen instead.

Back
Top Bottom