DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

If they cast John Cena or Channing Tatum, I'm withdrawing my excitement for Shazam right there. Either guy would be a bad look. I don't know if there's a name dude who can play him. They need a Zac Efron type who's at least 6'1".

they spent most of that on killer's costume Joker's bling lol

Last edited:
Kinda weird that he chose to play a lesser known character and one that's also a villain. Those Margot yambs must be magical though. Seeing her in her costume every night must've been nice.

I'm actually excited for Willshot; Will Smith has been weirdly absent ftom CBMs
That's by design. For the longest he had his own movie/role choosing formula for success but it appears to not be working for him as he enters his 50s.

He tried to do a variant of that with Hancock but that wasn't a big hit but he got to bang Charlize so it was worth it.

Hero wise I think the Hancock type fits Will the best.

Honestly Will is my least favorite aspect of what we've seen so far
I'm a Will fan but a lot of his lines are cringe or corny.

I wasn't hyped off the trailers I did see but I'm hoping it'll be the complete opposite of what I'm thinking it'll be.

Last edited:
Will should have had a prove it deal :lol: His last hit was Hancock or I am Legend
Nah his last MASSIVE hit was MIB3 (2012) did 625 million. Even After Earth (2013) did 245 budget was 130 (seen as a "massive flop" though). Focus (2015) did 152 and budget was 50.
I forgot he might be in Bad Boys 3 . I think they already confirmed MIB is getting a new team with the 21 jump street crossover movie.

Last edited:
Faora stole the scene every time she was featured

been wanting for her comeback

good thing shes not dead and just stuck in the phantom zone

Faora vs Wonder Woman would be epic

after earth is his biggest misstep and let's be real we know why that movie sucked :nerd:

Leto getting seven makes sense thought before Dallas buyers club I pretty sure he wasn't even doing that many movies in the last ten years with all the success of his band

after earth is his biggest misstep and let's be real we know why that movie sucked
nerd.gif

Leto getting seven makes sense thought before Dallas buyers club I pretty sure he wasn't even doing that many movies in the last ten years with all the success of his band
Leto picks his roles very carefully. Most of those movies are pretty good overall.

Last edited:
coming back from sdcc last week doing the ss experience and signing got me stoked for this screening on wednesday. y'all can fiend over margot, but my girl karen fuku tho 
devil.gif

Will has slacked for a decade, it feels like.
At times it feels like his last great movie was Ali.

I get the other action sci-fi joints but they never really landed like that. The way the 90s action flick died out didn't do him any favors either but Bad Boys 2 was cool.

Will just needs to be in something great again.

Back
Top Bottom