DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Marvel fanboys heads are rolling
laugh.gif
They'll regroup and start giving reviews without seeing the film here in a few hours or so to balance the praise. Be patient.
The DC underdog coalition in full force 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
SS releases in a few days. Where is sea manup? :nerd: Been ghost all summer :nerd: Where is he to go to work after the SS movie comes out? :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm a marvel fanboy but that's because I all around enjoy what Marvel puts out, both media and print; more than DC.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited though. Spidey and Bats are my two favorite heroes so it's awesome to get a movie with Batman's Rogues Gallery

i just dont see why people gotta take sides

especially why alot of people who go out their way to hate

then turn around and act like fans are whats wrong when they are the ones going out of their way to bash something they will never like

just watch what you like and spend less time hating on something you dont like

wish i could look into the marvel thread but im not caught up on all the shows and movies in that universe

Last edited:
When you spending real big on marketing, things are bound to change 
Word. Was it really ever said the movie wouldn't do #s? :nerd:

I think ppl took the opinions that they weren't seeing/feeling the hype for the movie as there's no hype and the movie will bomb in the box office. As if that's been a thing
Marvel fanboys heads are rolling :lol:

They'll regroup and start giving reviews without seeing the film here in a few hours or so to balance the praise. Be patient.
At least you guys are being up front about who you think it is now.

then turn around and act like fans are whats wrong when they are the ones going out of their way to bash something they will never like

wish i could look into the marvel thread but im not caught up on all the shows and movies in that universe
The problem is that, there are very very few people taking sides in here. People are just upset that these films have been criticized even when they deserve it. Marvel movies get ******* on in that thread all the time, yet no gets tight about it like it does in here.

Last edited:
The problem is that, there are very very few people taking sides in here. People are just upset that these films have been criticized even when they deserve it.

thats a lie. people who say the movie isnt trash are ridiculed by a few in here

most of those same guys are the same who have been mostly negative in here

is it the same way in the marvel thread?

The problem is that, there are very very few people taking sides in here. People are just upset that these films have been criticized even when they deserve it. Marvel movies get ******* on in that thread all the time, yet no gets tight about it like it does in here.

It really is weird in here.

Marvel makes some good stuff, would love for DC to catch up.

Last edited:

The reasons are valid in the Marvel thread. And still mostly excused. IM3 for example.

The reasoning for hate in here is bull ****, a lot of times judged by people who haven't even seen what they're discussing.

There's your difference.

critic reviews are gonna absolutely be crucial to the box office success.

if this movie bombs just end it now warner brothers

The reasons are valid in the Marvel thread. And still mostly excused. IM3 for example.

The reasoning for hate in here is bull ****, a lot of times judged by people who haven't even seen what they're discussing.

There's your difference.
IM3 is hated everywhere. So that's nonsense.

The only people who commented on the film without seeing it was Zik and I believe Amel at the time. And before he saw it, Zik never even reviewed the film, just commented on things others were talking about from what I remember. Sooo yeah....

Last edited:
i dont get the hate for im3

i actually like it then again im not very familiar with the iron man comic book

i understand the hate for the mandarin being a comedy act but i still enjoyed the movie

i dont get the hate for im3

i actually like it then again im not very familiar with the iron man comic book

i understand the hate for the mandarin being a comedy act but i still enjoyed the movie
Super Pepper Potts, lame villain, people don't like the Mandarin thing although that wasn't the biggest problem with the film, messing up the Extremis storyline, too much comedy, amongst other things I forgotten. IM2 is worse tho imo.

Last edited:
I'm talking about the comment in which he said people reviewed BVS before seeing it and that I believe you and Zik were the only one's who discussed some aspects before seeing it.

I'm talking about the comment in which he said people reviewed BVS before seeing it and that I believe you and Zik were the only one's who discussed some aspects before seeing it.

So TWO people are the reason for all this DC sensitivity? :lol:

The only people who commented on the film without seeing it was Zik and I believe Amel at the time.

I watched IM3

I got accused of it.. But then no one could actually point to me commenting good or bad on the actual film until I had actually seen it

Or maybe it was xmen apocalyse

Pretty sure it was BVS

I'm giving this the deadpool benefit of the doubt and going to check it out Friday

JL I might have to wait to see what some folks say

Last edited:

Highly doubt critics will matter. Everyone and their mama wanna see this. Projected to do big numbers this weekend. Word of mouth will bring more in the upcoming weeks if it's worth it's salt.

Back
Top Bottom