DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Some of y'all didn't like 'bad blood'?
When I read it was mostly about the sidekicks with Nightwing and Damian I didn't even watch the whole thing.

I like nightwing and Damian.. Batwoman I could see being interesting.. Had some elements I could see making a could movie once the whole universe is established.. Like having talia pull that shhh and then clean up some things (and obviously have certain characters established)

Just not a fan of having all the "bat-" whatever

Like this had batwoman and batwing.. Then batgirl at the end

I could see batwoman being an interesting character based on the backstory given in the movie (no clue her backstory in the comics and if that changed much or if not at all)
I actually like Batwoman. Don't consider her much of a sidekick. Her connection is being Bruce's cousin. Other than that she does her own thing.

As for the Robins and spinoffs of them I'd kill them all. Never been in to the inducting of children as side kicks. I prefer when they do their own thing recklessly. An adult condoning it is just stupid. Not in to the manboy love vibes either. Son got a family filled with dudes until the past decade minus Batgirl who usually did her own thing too.

I did dog the Batman Inc. stuff though so Batwing is okay but then they changed the guy to Lucius Fox's son.

brightened
original.jpg
Cuz of course Snyder footage would need to be brightened :smh:

Margot Robbie Signs First-Look Deal With Warner Bros. (Exclusive)

The Aussie actress already has two projects set at the studio, including a spinoff for her 'Suicide Squad' character Harley Quinn.
Margot Robbie is setting down roots at Warner Bros.

The Aussie actress is signing a first-look deal with the studio behind her summer Suicide Squad to develop and produce feature films through her LuckyChap Entertainment banner.

Producing and developing with Robbie will be her LuckyChap partners Tom Ackerley, Josey McNamara and Sophia Kerr.

Robbie, whose breakout performance came in Martin Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street, is only 26 years old but has quickly grasped control of her career in a way few actors, especially female actors, do, steadily wading into the world of producing.

Robbie and LuckyChap are in post-production on their first movie as producers, the upcoming neo noir thriller Terminal. LuckyChap also is developing and producing a Tonya Harding biopic, I, Tonya, where the actress will play the disgraced figure skater, and is developing an adaptation of Bad Monkeys, a novel by Matt Ruff, along with with Bluegrass Films’ Scott Stuber and Dylan Clark for Universal Pictures.

Warner Bros. has built a relationship with the actress, who has starred in Focus and The Legend of Tarzan for the studio before becoming one of the key factors as to why Suicide Squad grossed over $700 million worldwide.

The actress already has two projects set at Warners: a Suicide Squad spinoff for her character Harley Quinn (as well as other DC heroines) that she will executive produce and an adaptation of Dean N. Jensen's Queen of the Air to which she is attached to star.

The first-look deal underlines Warner Bros.’ renewed focus on female-driven storytelling and comes after some notables moves from the Burbank-based studio.

It created the Warner Bros. Emerging Film Directors Workshop earlier this year as a program to increase female voices, among other under-represented sectors, which was spearheaded by the studio’s president, creative development and worldwide production Greg Silverman.

Warners has Wonder Woman, based on DC’s iconic female superhero, coming out next year and was firm in its commitment to find a female director for that movie. And it is prepping Ocean’s Ocho, a female-centric take on Ocean’s 11 that will feature an A-list female ensemble.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on confirmation of that lesbian version of brokeback mountain with Emma Watson and Margot Robbie.

3 billion guaranteed.

I'm still waiting on confirmation of that lesbian version of brokeback mountain with Emma Watson and Margot Robbie.

3 billion guaranteed.
Movie will make $$$ and they'll still complain guys watched it for the "wrong reasons"

We need a Thelma and Louise type movie with Harley/Poison Ivy if they indeed go with a Haley Solo.

If not Joker/Harley aka natural born killers :lol:

I don't want a Harley Quinn by herself movie.

Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Catwoman ensemble type flick sure.

But I don't want a solo Harley.

I'd approach it as a Suicide Squad/GoTG type misfit mashup dramedy.

But Suicide Squad was trash so I'd rather WB just let Robbie flourish in Gawdfleck's movies before they get any bright ideas

Last edited:
I don't want a Harley Quinn by herself movie.

Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Catwoman ensemble type flick sure.

But I don't want a solo Harley.

I'd approach it as a Suicide Squad/GoTG type misfit mashup dramedy.

Like my dude said above do a Gotham city sirens.

Harley, Ivy and Catwoman and just for you fans boys lets have Nightwing be the one chasing after them

They aren't gonna go with another team movie with JL, SS, And JLD. This would just be titles Harley Quinn but would feature others as supporting characters.

I mean look at marvel now no one has a solo film like that anymore :lol:

Last edited:
Who's yall choice for catwoman? 

I vote Rebecca Hall. She was dissatisfied by her cut down role in Iron Man 3, so i'm more than sure she'll jump at the chance to play Selina Kyle. 

Rebecca Hall will forever be Bae for Vicky Christina Barcelona, but nah.

while a lot of people didn't like Anne Hathaway looks wise, she embodied that femme fatale of Catwoman and changed a lot of dudes views

Not saying her again but someone who can pull off what she did.

Back
Top Bottom