DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

they're CW actors for a reason...lol @ thinking they can lead a movie

This is a goofy take, considering the many actors/actresses with countless accolades who have been apart of these casts.

Everything is all about opportunity and a great script.

Like who, if you don't mind me asking?

1654802273831.png

1654802300424.png

1654802364325.png

I see what hes saying.

guys like ryan gosling and ryan reynolds got their starts on nikelodeon teen dramas and other quirky ****.

no actor really ever gets anywhere before starting at the bottom ie bad tv

This is a goofy take, considering the many actors/actresses with countless accolades who have been apart of these casts.

Everything is all about opportunity and a great script.

I said "lead" aka headline.. i havent seen any CW past or current ones yet.. sure they can be role players

LOL 3 steps backwards with black adam

Just when you thought DC was heading in the right direction

Classic DCU

An actor's as good as the script. Grant would do fine with good directing
Yall acting like he couldnt do as well as Ezra did in Dawn of Justice
Wow amazing acting there
That's assuming all DC movies with the Flash in it will continue to be trash.

If that's the case it doesn't matter who plays the character.

Snyder's Justice League and most of his DC movies should not be the bar or what other movies should be compared to especially for acting performances.

Grant Gusting is not it yo :lol: He's not a movie star so suggesting him isn't even an upgrade

Sounding like when the Flash cast was crying for Grant to be in JL :lol:

See idk what WB is doing. Flash finished shooting in 2021. Your telling me post production is gonna take 18+ months? They need to get it out sooner because Ezra can’t be stopped

See idk what WB is doing. Flash finished shooting in 2021. Your telling me post production is gonna take 18+ months? They need to get it out sooner because Ezra can’t be stopped
I think the Discovery merger had something to do with all DCEU movies getting pushed back. Idk what they are going to do about this flash movie tho. At this point I'd reshoot all of Ezra's scenes with another actor. I don't think they can salvage this mess.

nah, ezra made it up stairs...to the boom boom room..paid his dues....hes protected by the execs....till its they *** to the flame of course....
i jest...mildly,..but his gotta go!..

I think the Discovery merger had something to do with all DCEU movies getting pushed back. Idk what they are going to do about this flash movie tho. At this point I'd reshoot all of Ezra's scenes with another actor. I don't think they can salvage this mess.
They can’t. He’s in almost every scene. Basically it would mean reshooting the entire movie. Which means you’d have to get Keaton back on board etc. at this point I see them just tossing it on hbo max

yeah reshooting everything even on green screen so you can cgi the actor in is probably gon be an easy $10m-$20m if not more and who would even want to take on that role outside of someone who is up and coming looking for their big break...

unfortunately they are kind of stuck with just what they got at this point and just hope ezra doesnt get in anymore trouble til the release but thats seems unlikely

but yall seen my work here, if they want me to just PS goslings head over ezras head and just southpark it when he talks then im much cheaper than all those other companies so WB/DC... i'll be waiting for your call

Yeah it’d cost too much money to scrap or shelf things at this point.

They really should start on finding a producer/exec first like it has been rumored before making any further big decisions.

Yea, i guess yall are right. They can't pull a Back To the Future or an All The Money In the World at this stage in the game and recast him.

As said before they really need to get a Crisis movie done to justify multiple cast changes.

And to restart I’d probably do a Justice Society movie set in present day before just going back to Batman/WW/Superman.

Man Ezra miller was literally the worst actor they could have picked for a role this big
They could have Atleast picked someone semi famous or accredited or done their background checks

What I think happens is Warner bros releases the flash ( it’s too expensive not to)
And they just recast the flash with another actor

Man Ezra miller was literally the worst actor they could have picked for a role this big
They could have Atleast picked someone semi famous or accredited or done their background checks

What I think happens is Warner bros releases the flash ( it’s too expensive not to)
And they just recast the flash with another actor
like a Back to the Future kind of scenario.

Back
Top Bottom