DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

The casual fan is who I imagine is bringin in the $$$ at box offfices.

Sayin F them isn't stopping nothing.
If that's the train of thought then they'll bring the $$$ to any Batman movie regardless.

Wouldn't matter if the Ventriloquist was the main villain.

Im saying **** the casual fans cuz you're using them as an excuse to not use different villains in Batman movies. It doesn't make any sense. Especially when you look at the much more successful MCU movies using lesser known villains ranging from Ghost to Agatha Harkness.

You're basically making the same excuse DC was making for why they only made Batman and Superman movies for 30 years and didn't try Wonder Woman, Flash, etc. Its lazy and dumb.

Take your emotions out and relax.

I never said any of those movies wouldn't work or shouldn't be made. I simply said Joker should at the very least be around.

You, and others, are taking that and running with it as if I said he should be the main focus in every Batman film.

No.

Naming these barely known villans is kool and all, shows you know your comic history :lol: but cats/majority/casual fans still want Joker more.

It's really that simple.

Take your emotions out and relax.

I never said any of those movies wouldn't work or shouldn't be made. I simply said Joker should at the very least be around.

You, and others, are taking that and running with it as if I said he should be the main focus in every Batman film.

No.
No emotions involved and I'm nothing but relaxed.

What you're failing to detect is that I dont think your stance or comments about casual fans makes any sense. Again it just comes off lazy and dumb. You don't need to be emotional to point out a dumb argument.
Naming these barely known villans is kool and all, shows you know your comic history :lol: but cats/majority/casual fans still want Joker more.

It's really that simple.
Irrelevant

Good filmmakers and a studio willing to take a chance give fans what they didn't even know they wanted.

Its no surprise Reeves had to stress Joker isn't the villain in the sequel. Looks like WB forced that given they've been spamming Joker in movies for the past decade now.

Full of emotion.

Instead, tell me why it’s a dumb argument and we can go from there.

If it makes you feel any better, you naming a bunch of smalltime villains is just as dumb.

Riled up :lol:

You cats is gettin personal and all I've done was state my opinion.

It's a comic character we talkin about at the end of the day.

Full of emotion.

Instead, tell me why it’s a dumb argument and we can go from there.

If it makes you feel any better, you naming a bunch of smalltime villains is just as dumb.
I literally already did.

In several posts. I specifically talk about why it doesn't matter what casual fans don't know about. I even spoke on why your idea about Joker having his footprints all over a movie was dumb. I even gave you examples and made comparisons.

It seems you're not reading any reply to you and just randomly accusing ppl of being emotional :lol:

All I got from this post is you think Two-Face and Mr. Freeze are small time villains. You should probably stop while you're way behind cuz you continue to not make any sense.
MajinZuub MajinZuub gon co-sign everything u say :lol:

Tag teams for suckas
Seriously with a post like this who is really emotional? Cuz now it just seems like youre projecting every time you call someone emotional :lol:

You concerned with whose posts are getting repped instead of making a sound argument.

Jimmies are extra rustled.

I asked you only to remove your emotions...don't try to bring others into your emotional posts :lol:

I'm reading your posts and I'm seriously trying to make sense of it.....but I seriously can't see past the emotion you have for these characters.

If you can't understand what casual fans bring money wise, you're almost as dumb as you claim my posts to be :lol:

Be easy bro :lol:

I asked you only to remove your emotions...don't try to bring others into your emotional posts :lol:
You're the one that brought up others though. You literally just did it and started to reply to dude :lol:

This is terrible deflection.
I'm reading your posts and I'm seriously trying to make sense of it.....but I seriously can't see past the emotion you have for these characters.
Its a shame you have such poor ability to comprehend and this weird fixation on seeing "emotion" in everything.
If you can't understand what casual fans bring money wise, you're almost as dumb as you claim my posts to be :lol:

Be easy bro :lol:
We're not talking about casual fans bringing money or not. Casual fans will bring money to a Batman movie regardless.

You can't even focus on the topic now.

But again the more you post its becoming obvious who is actually emotional about this. Went from a dumb argument to calling me dumb cuz you don't actually have a response to valid points.

Like a child.

Man this thread got derailed. I kinda agree I don’t mind the joker being in the shadows as in being out there but I don’t need to see him in every movie.

I'm glad they cut this scene, although I like the idea of the joker. I like the idea of Batman seeking him out and a Hannibal lecter style way but it just didn't do enough for me to be like. Oh that was so amazing! I'm fine if that's where he stays in the future movies. If he's just a guy that we haven't met yet, but he and Batman have this history. Tell it on a flashback. Save it for a third movie I don't know. I'm I'm open to the idea Cause I trust. Matt Reeves but I would much rather see some other characters first. The joker again keep them in the side. Keep him as a Hannibal lecter character and I'm happy

thank god that’s a deleted scene

i couldn’t understand anything he had to say

and tbh i hated that kids face in eternals and didn’t even want to hear anything he had to say

who are his parents that he’s getting these roles?

thank god that’s a deleted scene

i couldn’t understand anything he had to say

and tbh i hated that kids face in eternals and didn’t even want to hear anything he had to say

who are his parents that he’s getting these roles?

Dude has a punchable face and has played some of those kind of characters great. Killing of a Sacred Deer, his small role in Green Knight are good examples.

It's been proven in comic book movies/shows at this point that you don't need a name that the casual fan knows to be successful.
Thanos was not a household name.
Nobody knew who the Guardians of the Galaxy were.
****ing Peacemaker was a hit :lol:
True, but that’s easy to say now when Marvel could literally put anything out and it be a hit. Back in the early 2000s, that wasn’t the case, especially when casual movie goers weren’t interested in seeing less known characters. Marvel/Disney really changed the game.

I like that they cut the scene, it wasn't needed. however, the Silence of the Lambs vibe is fire.

They had the right idea in trying to expand the world without making it joker heavy. Let's face
it, the Joker is more than a Bat villain.

We don't even need him to be the next main villain, I just like that he's there as Bruce's "friend".

Back
Top Bottom