DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

A lot of people dislike Max Landis, but he somewhat hits the nail on the head about what makes Superman special, which is his inherent understanding of right and wrong :lol:

He makes a fantastic point in pointing out that it doesn't take for Clark's Uncle Ben to be killed in a preventable shooting or for his parents to be murdered in his childhood for him to understand that he should use his gifts to help people

Basically he's just a guy from Kansas who was raised to do the right thing. His power has nothing to do with it. Although in MoS and the original movies Jor-El sent him to Earth with the intention of helping humanity, I don't think he should be written that way

MOS was clearly made by people who despise superman as a character and want to turn him into Batman-lite. :smh: :x

Landis for all his flaws, dude def loves the superman character

Is this going to be like Deadpool when dudes who saw the pre screening were going crazy with their love for the movie on Twitter and NTers dismissed it as Fox manipulatin' da game :x

Is this going to be like Deadpool when dudes who saw the pre screening were going crazy with their love for the movie on Twitter and NTers dismissed it as Fox manipulatin' da game :x
Yeah deadpool wasn't all that
Like it wasn't complete trash
But I coulda waited till it hit TNT or fx

Critics all thought ironman 3 was good too..

Friday is a work holiday for us, so hopefully the movie theater is open and I can catch it early Friday.. But only certain critics I really trust

If the movie has a midnight Thursday release hopefully someone in here is checking it out
I'm going Thursday night at 7.  I'll post my thoughts when I get back if the thread isn't already flooded with opinions from others.

I spoiled myself on the movie because I don't really care about being spoiled, but if they turn out to be true...this is gonna be a hell of a movie, and DC has some massive balls to do what they're doing.

Can't lie, from what I've seen with in the trailer, I take back my initial disappointment in her casting. I can't believe I'm actually interested in her solo film.

1918363_1254577141239098_3964380815244131470_n.jpg

Can't lie, from what I've seen with in the trailer, I take back my initial disappointment in her casting. I can't believe I'm actually interested in her solo film.

1918363_1254577141239098_3964380815244131470_n.jpg
That looks like ol girl from fast and the furious movies
The one who died on that loooooooong as land strip scene

@nawghtyhare
-- that is indeed her.
Wow I thought she was from somewhere in South America or something
Hmmmmmm
Like I can't front
She looks REALLY good in that WW outfit
I gotta see the back though
I remember she had no cakes
WW gotta have a nice cake
And big breasts
Like hitomi tanaka status breasts
Even though she don't have that
Just seeng her like that makes me Interested in seeing what she does with the character

@nawghtyhare
-- that is indeed her.
Wow I thought she was from somewhere in South America or something
Hmmmmmm
Like I can't front
She looks REALLY good in that WW outfit
I gotta see the back though
I remember she had no cakes
WW gotta have a nice cake
And big breasts
Like hitomi tanaka status breasts
Even though she don't have that
Just seeng her like that makes me Interested in seeing what she does with the character
Sorry to tell you she has a crepe back and front.

One woman tweeted it was the best movie she's ever watched. She deserved to get popcorn thrown at her for that.

Also, what's with nt'ers talking about crepes? Crepes taste damn good. If a woman's not born with a big butt then not much she can do about it. Gal's thighs looking scrumptious though.

Last edited:

Bingo. **** earned more at the box office than damn near every other Marvel film too. I take reviews and things like sales with a grain of salt.

The thing is the post seems unnecessary considering no critics reviews have been posted so why even bring this up now?

Exactly why some people believe others just hate on DC just to hate or want them to fail, there aren't even any "good reviews" from critics yet and there's already a preemptive strike on it :lol:

Can't even let DC shine for a second, got to bring it down before anything was even said.

For some reason I thought this movie came out tomorrow. Going to try and get an early showing on Friday.

DC haters gonna hate.

Idk why y'all fan boys don't just enjoy both Marvel and DC.

Extremely happy this is getting positive reviews so far.

Bingo. **** earned more at the box office than damn near every other Marvel film too. I take reviews and things like sales with a grain of salt.

The thing is the post seems unnecessary considering no critics reviews have been posted so why even bring this up now?

Exactly why some people believe others just hate on DC just to hate or want them to fail, there aren't even any "good reviews" from critics yet and there's already a preemptive strike on it :lol:

Can't even let DC shine for a second, got to bring it down before anything was even said.

There was more to what I said..

But I hope all of these movies are good.. But my initial view just off the trailers was: Deadpool and suicide squad were the only fox and DC movies I was legit excited for

This I was tentative on.. And AOA I was/am weary about.. TNMT I expect(ed) more crap

But I deep down hope all are good because I want to be entertained.. I already said I hope I can go watch this on Friday (it's a public holiday for us so not sure if our theaters will be open)

I've sang the praises of deadpool and what I hoped the impact of that film could be for all of these films in the future

AoA I'll wait to see.. New TNMT I won't be seeing unless I hear great things

Last edited:

+1

Like why was Iron Man 3 even brought up :smh:

Last edited:
IMO I couldn't care less about what the critics say or don't say. I will like or dislike the movie based on what I see on Saturday. Critics get it right and wrong all of the time.

My brothern, the day is finally here!! For those who are going to the preview screening..... Let's Get It!! For those going Thursday and Friday hang in there, it's almost here. I've waited 2 long years for this. I got my batman shirt ready. I'm gonna be hyped all day!

Because everything that came out early on ironman 3 was overwhelmingly positive..

I take early reviews with a grain of salt and listen to opinions of people I have at least some trust in..

And somehow I'm getting labeled as a marvel fan boy, while using a marvel movie as thee example of why I'm cautious when it comes to reviews

I also said this in the very same post that I mention ironman 3:
But only certain critics I really trust

If the movie has a midnight Thursday release hopefully someone in here is checking it out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom