DC Universe is Free

Originally Posted by Aze201

I’ve never played a MMORPG before, are these queues normal?

not to the extent that ive seen for this one
30t6p3b.gif

Has anyone spawned under the damn map?
Sometimes I'm stuck in the ground, but I've been stuck flying around or in an infinite fall under the map most of the time.
Aside from those glitches, fun game.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Has anyone spawned under the damn map?
Sometimes I'm stuck in the ground, but I've been stuck flying around or in an infinite fall under the map most of the time.
Aside from those glitches, fun game.
Yeah that happened to me once yesterday. Just warp to rally or HQ in the map. I've given up trying to get in right now. I'll just wait until after How To Make It In America.

Downloaded it for almost a week.
Played.....1 time. This is a terrible experience for me 
frown.gif

That's why the servres keeps crashing, subscribers are pissed.
laugh.gif

DC Universe Online population spikes 1,000% on free-to-play switch

DC Universe Online launched in January as Sony Online Entertainment's fastest-selling game to date. The game is also attracting swaths of gamers in its new free-to-play form, according to Sony Online Entertainment president John Smedley.

On Saturday, the SOE executive took to his Twitter feed to reveal that user-base numbers were up 900 percent over pre-free-to-play numbers since the new business model was introduced on November 1. Since then, the figure has ballooned to 1,000 percent. Smedley did not provide a breakdown of which platform new users are flocking to.

The player influx hasn't come without a cost, however. The massive influx of users has resulted in users reporting long waits to get into the game, and various other issues. The latest update from Smedley is that the team is aware of the issues and is "on it." Servers are being added to the DCUO infrastructure, and subscribers are being pushed to the front of log-in queues.

DC Universe Online lets players create their crime fighter or villain and is set in such locales as Superman's Metropolis and Batman's Gotham City. Also, a range of heroes and villains from the comic book publisher's immense stable lend their presence to the game.

The game also benefits from heralded comic artist Jim Lee and scribe Marv Wolfman, who contributed to the project. Monthly subscriber perks include access to all the downloadable content packs, more than 15 character slots, 80 inventory slots, and the ability to form player leagues of any size.

Queue didn't seem bad, the most for me was in the 5,000's but I got in about 15-20 minutes? If I were a subscribers, I'd be mad as hell but since i'm not paying, I don't mind the wait. The servers being down is more of a problem I think.

I need help naming my villianess anybody got a good name for an egyptian zombie sorceress who is good with bow and arrows

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

The login queue isn't even that long. The wait is no more than 10 mins.

maybe not today, but the last couple of days.
sick.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was on the past couple days, too. Same difference. No more than a 10 minute wait. The numbers go down pretty fast.

I'm playing this for PC, mmos don't really hold my interest long enough to hit cap, though I feel I will with this, already level 15. I'm leveling up my hero right now, still planning on leveling a villain, though trying to find another power I like.

I was gonna get it for ps3 but 15gb download for ps3 and pc? damn, my ps3 is full.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

I'm playing this for PC, mmos don't really hold my interest long enough to hit cap, though I feel I will with this, already level 15. I'm leveling up my hero right now, still planning on leveling a villain, though trying to find another power I like.

To be honest, the real game really does start at level 30. Leveling is so quick in this game I could reach endgame in a few days. 

Somebody want to school me on this game, I have no idea about MMO's or whatever they're called.

What is the PvE or PvP that you have to choose?

Are most of you villains or heros?

LAstly how can I find ya'll?

Trade is only for premium and legendary players. I got Deltron 3030 up to lv 25 villain and MF D00M at lv 5 villain. I bought some cosmic gear that is dope af and now I got the premium account. If more people on NT play villains on PC, i'll get the legendary and make a league.

I hate that they make you change your outfit so you can level up certain spots.

PSN: Live_B_Futbol

Villain

Back
Top Bottom