*DEAD* (NYC Subway)

This doesn't even shock or surprise me, its NYC
laugh.gif

I see crazy *$*$ everyday

Not my first time seeing something like this. Homeless guy undressed completely inbetween cars so he could change clothes and of course not many ppl paid him any mind. One guy even passed by him through cars
laugh.gif

Still gotta assume this was between 1am-5am though.

Meh, that's pretty funny but ive seen worse lol. As long as he aint smell I probably would have sat right across from him, threw on the iPOD, and keep it pushin.

The worst is when a train pulls in, you look to see if theres any seats, and then a cart rolls by with nothing but empty seats. In my head Im like "ooh yeah time to stretch out" but I get in, sit down, train door closes and at the other end is the smelliest goddam bum ever.
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'll have to sit there breathing in using my jacket as a filter cause this dude stanks up the whole cart. I'll just get off next stop but I got caught one time crossing the bridge late at night, and i couldnt move between carts so I just stayed there taking a mean L.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Meh, that's pretty funny but ive seen worse lol. As long as he aint smell I probably would have sat right across from him, threw on the iPOD, and keep it pushin.

The worst is when a train pulls in, you look to see if theres any seats, and then a cart rolls by with nothing but empty seats. In my head Im like "ooh yeah time to stretch out" but I get in, sit down, train door closes and at the other end is the smelliest goddam bum ever.
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'll have to sit there breathing in using my jacket as a filter cause this dude stanks up the whole cart. I'll just get off next stop but I got caught one time crossing the bridge late at night, and i couldnt move between carts so I just stayed there taking a mean L.
roll.gif
roll.gif
son this is the worst. i remember once i walked into a cart and was like
sick.gif
till the next stop. next time went to the next one and the smell was in there too
sick.gif
x
sick.gif
. went three carts down and was in the clear
happy.gif

2hrnwol.jpg

Saw these little kids last weekend. They were doing some weird dance/riding thing to get money but it just looked like they were participating in reverse cowgirl.

Was in the Bronx the other day by brook ave and seen a dude walking down the street butt %%% naked. Couldn't even finish my food I just bought smh.

2 funny stories nyc subway

friend and i are sitting next to each other...so we are talking and there was about 5 inches of space between us to sit....a lady decides she can fit into that 5 inches of space, shes backing in, i dont see her and train stops short chick falls right into my lap hard, instinct was to just push her right off me she lands on her face....everyone around us was dying of laughter, my friend and i laughed for at least 10 min straight i was crying.....you had to be there....chick got off next stop pissed

2nd one was sad funny..

i'm sitting across 2 teenage girls on train, teenage dude named justin comes in and gives his little speech "i'm homeless and hungry please help with what you can" chick across from me calls out his name Justin! what the ____ man? are you ok? you're homeless? he goes nah i need money for pot i'm dry 
roll.gif
 i wasnt able to control my laughter got up and went to next car

speaking of stuff in nyc......t.tv show "what will you do" once on the show, what would you do if a person came up to you and needed money for gas in gas station...some people helped and some didnt blah blah....few days later this dude with a  gas container is walking around asking people for money, mind you its not in a gas station he is walking to people who are also walking around.....to me clearly this was a scam but not only that how many people he is asking dont have cars, i told the dude i dont have a car give me yours and your problem is solved....bums

Back
Top Bottom