Deadbeat eBayer.

Someone bought pants from me 5 days ago. I messaged him 2 days after he won to pay. I then messaged him again on the 3rd day and sent the invoice. Finally today, he messages me saying that he didn't know if he purchased the item because his paypal did not go through and now does not want to buy the item. He wants to cancel and promises he will write me a good review. I could have sold this earlier to someone else but it was all held up because of him. Should I ask for a restocking fee? It sucks that the seller can't give negative feedback anymore :smh:

this what you do, keep sending him that invoice and it willl be fwded to his personal email. keep sending invoice  till he paysssss. it will flood his email and he will get annoyed an pay up. you welcome

Last edited:
this what you do, keep sending him that invoice and it willl be fwded to his personal email. keep sending invoice  till he paysssss. it will flood his email and he will get annoyed an pay up. you welcome
This will just lead to a negative feedback

Go to the resolution center and open an unpaid case. After the seventh day (or depending on how prompt the buyer responds), you'll be able to close the case and eBay will credit back your fees. I've been dealing with deadbeat eBayers all holiday :smh:

If I relist it, what will happen to the old auction? Would I get the Final Item Fee back? Would he still get an unpaid item strike?
Open an unpaid item case and both will happen if the buyer doesn't submit payment.

Go to the resolution center and open an unpaid case. After the seventh day (or depending on how prompt the buyer responds), you'll be able to close the case and eBay will credit back your fees. I've been dealing with deadbeat eBayers all holiday :smh:
basically. Have had to do this on two separate occasions in the past two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom