Deadstocked Instagram Seller

They just said they shipped the last orders for December and I believe my Cav's are on that list hopefully this week I'll get back to you guys.

Last edited:
Still haven't heard back on any of my emails...
They're not taking anymore until after the holidays. 

He called me today and he's shipping em today so I should receive em next week or so..Three week wait..But I ain't even got my Cav's for $223 shipped

Usually anything with BIGCARTEL are websites made for quick to make some cash type dudes...its a few legit sites that use that address, but buy at your own risk...

MENTALKICKS.COM is legit...i ordered some DB 4s and came out perfect..

i DONT KNOW, I WONT MESS WITH DEADSTOCKED AT ALL!! I ORDERED 3 PAIRS OF BRED 11S AND PAID DECEMBER 4TH FOR THEM. ITS JANUARY 3RD AND IM STILL WAITING :smh:. DUDE JUST KEPT GIVING ME EXCUSES ON HOW MY ITEM GOT LOST IN THE MAIL, SUPPLIER SENT IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS, ALL TYPES OF NONSENSE. I HAD TO FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL. WILL GET MY MONEY BACK SOON.

OTHERS MAY HAVE HAD GOOD EXPERIENCES :rolleyes. BUT FROM MY FIRST EXPERIENCE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM, ID HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS UNDOUBTEDLY WILL BE MY LAST !!

i DONT KNOW, I WONT MESS WITH DEADSTOCKED AT ALL!! I ORDERED 3 PAIRS OF BRED 11S AND PAID DECEMBER 4TH FOR THEM. ITS JANUARY 3RD AND IM STILL WAITING
mean.gif
. DUDE JUST KEPT GIVING ME EXCUSES ON HOW MY ITEM GOT LOST IN THE MAIL, SUPPLIER SENT IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS, ALL TYPES OF NONSENSE. I HAD TO FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL. WILL GET MY MONEY BACK SOON.
OTHERS MAY HAVE HAD GOOD EXPERIENCES
eyes.gif
. BUT FROM MY FIRST EXPERIENCE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM, ID HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS UNDOUBTEDLY WILL BE MY LAST !!
Yes, I had to file a PayPal claim and then email him so he'd hurry up and close the claim and refund my money. Overall, horrible first experience and will not order again. Hopefully you get your money back soon!

Back
Top Bottom