Dear Dirty.....Get off your high horse

For those asking for Dirty or whoever to respond....why? What do you expect Dirty to say? Do you expect him to come in and defend his actions against someone's opinions? What does Dirty have to gain by acknowledging such nothingness? How do you envision this panning out? Just wondering.

Not defending anyone...I just never know how people foresee these 'call outs' ending.

JJschenley23 at first i was like yeah but after a while i was like shutup
no offense but lets not get this locked, didnt think this thread would get this big
to bad i cant follow it tonight
im to tired

eek.gif

It's official.

Sayonara.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

JJschenley23 at first i was like yeah but after a while i was like shutup
no offense but lets not get this locked, didnt think this thread would get this big
to bad i cant follow it tonight
im to tired
This thread is running out of time look at the previous page the kid posted pron

I just want to have a reply in this thread. JJ youdaman! and as far as all of the taboo things that have came out. We can't unsee them... have fun silencing everyone

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To those of you "hoping for a resolution", Dirty had the opportunity to respond hours ago, he doesn't give a *$%@ [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by doosta45

tell dude we get it. its getting old now.

he is just going to get the thread deleted/locked with no resolution at all.

he messing it up for everybody.

the mods have seen whats going on about 15 pages ago...there will be no resolution...notice how dirty was speaking about NT tshirts and not the subject it self

I'm sure something would have come from this thread. If not, be sure someone's starting threads all the time asking the same question and voicing the same complaints.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

For those asking for Dirty or whoever to respond....why? What do you expect Dirty to say? Do you expect him to come in and defend his actions against someone's opinions? What does Dirty have to gain by acknowledging such nothingness? How do you envision this panning out? Just wondering.

Not defending anyone...I just never know how people foresee these 'call outs' ending.

Back
Top Bottom