Death of BBM coming soon!!!

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB looking professional.
BRB emailing in 10 seconds.
BRB BBM'ing all day.
BRB not having 1,000 usless things on my phone ill never use.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB BBM'ing all day.
1) Yeah NO!!!!
2) You can't be serious trying to compare email options

3) Playing Angry Birds all day, Controlling iTunes, monitoring my work network (I work IT), using AR technology, editing documents on the go, listening to Pandora while doing it all... don't make me keep going

4) rather have a phone that I can have a 1000 things on it then a phone that I can only do 1 additional thing on.

That is all

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB BBM'ing all day.
1) Yeah NO!!!!

3) Playing Angry Birds all day, Controlling iTunes, monitoring my work network (I work IT), using AR technology, editing documents on the go, listening to Pandora while doing it all... don't make me keep going

4) rather have a phone that I can have a 1000 things on it then a phone that I can only do 1 additional thing on.

That is all

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB BBM'ing all day.
1) Yeah NO!!!!

That is all

l_dbce2abcb3aa6037e9ac44e00af472ed.jpg

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB BBM'ing all day.
1) Yeah NO!!!!

That is all

l_dbce2abcb3aa6037e9ac44e00af472ed.jpg

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB BBM'ing all day.
what does that even mean? You bought a certain phone thinking it would make people take you more seriously? Technology is for function.
I've never bought a blackberry, even the iphone 2g i got way back when had email on it. It wasn't push email, but I doubt you have a corporate email or blackberry enterprise server you are connected to. Blackberrys are behind the other smartphones, I can put 1000 dollars on it that you wont want one in a year.

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB BBM'ing all day.
what does that even mean? You bought a certain phone thinking it would make people take you more seriously? Technology is for function.
I've never bought a blackberry, even the iphone 2g i got way back when had email on it. It wasn't push email, but I doubt you have a corporate email or blackberry enterprise server you are connected to. Blackberrys are behind the other smartphones, I can put 1000 dollars on it that you wont want one in a year.

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB BBM'ing all day.

Son just unknowingly proved that BB are trash
laugh.gif
:"professional looking"? Word?
roll.gif

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB BBM'ing all day.

laugh.gif
:"professional looking"? Word?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB BBM'ing all day.

laugh.gif
"professional looking"? Word?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB BBM'ing all day.

laugh.gif
"professional looking"? Word?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I miss AIM
frown.gif
laugh.gif
tell me why im signed on 24/7 on my bb but no one ever IM's me anymore, and its always the same people online with their phone
mex is the only dude who will IM me

none of my friends even use bbm, why is it so much better to use than text?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I miss AIM
frown.gif
laugh.gif
tell me why im signed on 24/7 on my bb but no one ever IM's me anymore, and its always the same people online with their phone
mex is the only dude who will IM me

none of my friends even use bbm, why is it so much better to use than text?

yall are fools.

you don't understand that BBM is faster than aol/msn/text message... it makes the world of a difference and group chat isn't a 3 way convo its a chat with a large department of your business or all your boys that can contribute pictures its own calander and all that.

dudes still talkin bout bbm pins? barcodes now.

yall are fools.

you don't understand that BBM is faster than aol/msn/text message... it makes the world of a difference and group chat isn't a 3 way convo its a chat with a large department of your business or all your boys that can contribute pictures its own calander and all that.

dudes still talkin bout bbm pins? barcodes now.

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB BBM'ing all day.
1) Yeah NO!!!!

That is all

3)Surely you aren't touting multitasking on the iPhone compared with a BB. Y'all just got that and it really (truthfully) isn't full multitasking. Pick another argument. iPhone still doesn't have a multiple notification system (to get a notification, your app must be open and running).

Let's be clear about what iOS4's multitasking is: Rather than run multiple apps at the same time, iOS4 freezes the ones that aren't in use, with the exception of certain functions. Music, for instance, can play in the background, VoIP apps can answer calls and GPS apps can give directions.

But most apps won't do anything except go to sleep, which means one of the classic tricks of multitasking, loading one task while you perform another, is not available unless the developer adds that function under a special task completion API. Some apps, such as Flickr, may take advantage of this feature for large file transfers, but others won't. Waiting for a YouTube video to buffer over a 3G connection? It won't go anywhere unless you're staring at the loading screen.

As far as editing documents or running any sort of business software, come on. Please. Talk about multimedia, web and music (though BB has good MP3 capabilities.) But don't try and flex on things Steve Jobs himself has said are BB's greatest strengths.

If you want a world class messaging device with security and protection so good other less democratic countries are BANNING it, get a BB. If you want a phone that does a few things GREAT vs a bunch of things decently, get a BB. Especially if those few things BB does great are the things you need most. Honestly, BB isn't for everyone. But the reason it still is the largest mobile platform (units sold, market share) is because people need the things BB excels at. At some point I will go android. But because of my work, and what I value most (I prefer not to tap on glass) BB is perfect for me. This irrational hate from people is hilarious.

BBs are trash
False sir.

BRB BBM'ing all day.
1) Yeah NO!!!!

That is all

3)Surely you aren't touting multitasking on the iPhone compared with a BB. Y'all just got that and it really (truthfully) isn't full multitasking. Pick another argument. iPhone still doesn't have a multiple notification system (to get a notification, your app must be open and running).

Let's be clear about what iOS4's multitasking is: Rather than run multiple apps at the same time, iOS4 freezes the ones that aren't in use, with the exception of certain functions. Music, for instance, can play in the background, VoIP apps can answer calls and GPS apps can give directions.

But most apps won't do anything except go to sleep, which means one of the classic tricks of multitasking, loading one task while you perform another, is not available unless the developer adds that function under a special task completion API. Some apps, such as Flickr, may take advantage of this feature for large file transfers, but others won't. Waiting for a YouTube video to buffer over a 3G connection? It won't go anywhere unless you're staring at the loading screen.

As far as editing documents or running any sort of business software, come on. Please. Talk about multimedia, web and music (though BB has good MP3 capabilities.) But don't try and flex on things Steve Jobs himself has said are BB's greatest strengths.

If you want a world class messaging device with security and protection so good other less democratic countries are BANNING it, get a BB. If you want a phone that does a few things GREAT vs a bunch of things decently, get a BB. Especially if those few things BB does great are the things you need most. Honestly, BB isn't for everyone. But the reason it still is the largest mobile platform (units sold, market share) is because people need the things BB excels at. At some point I will go android. But because of my work, and what I value most (I prefer not to tap on glass) BB is perfect for me. This irrational hate from people is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom