DecemBEARD! 2010.....THE FINALE.

I'm im, completed Brovember. I usually have rock a beard anyway, so this isn't out of the ordinary for me.
10/31
28u5t7c.jpg

Today 12/3
23rs2kn.jpg

I'm im, completed Brovember. I usually have rock a beard anyway, so this isn't out of the ordinary for me.
10/31
28u5t7c.jpg

Today 12/3
23rs2kn.jpg

Originally Posted by djuzi05

10/31
28u5t7c.jpg

Today 12/3

nice update bro.. and damn i dont think i could ever do the baby face..

Originally Posted by djuzi05

10/31
28u5t7c.jpg

Today 12/3

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

I clean shave every couple of months to switch up the look. My face will look pale as hell since it usually doesn't see the sun.

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

I clean shave every couple of months to switch up the look. My face will look pale as hell since it usually doesn't see the sun.

I gave up and shaved four days into November. Come December 1st, I realized, it's just facial hair, who gives a %@+! what it winds up looking like, I can just shave it whenever I want to. With that said, I am participating in Decembeard with the mindset of not giving a %@+!. In fact, I am going to have my mother hide my razor right now to fight temptation.

Edit: Now I have a bet in place with my friends, so for sure I'm letting it grow until (at least) New Years Eve.

I gave up and shaved four days into November. Come December 1st, I realized, it's just facial hair, who gives a %@+! what it winds up looking like, I can just shave it whenever I want to. With that said, I am participating in Decembeard with the mindset of not giving a %@+!. In fact, I am going to have my mother hide my razor right now to fight temptation.

Edit: Now I have a bet in place with my friends, so for sure I'm letting it grow until (at least) New Years Eve.

I wish my %%#% wasnt so patchy
30t6p3b.gif
, but ima keep trying..

Chris, where'd u get that canucks fitted?
nerd.gif

I wish my %%#% wasnt so patchy
30t6p3b.gif
, but ima keep trying..

Chris, where'd u get that canucks fitted?
nerd.gif

wish some month sounded good with the word mustache mixed in...how's 'stachecember? can we do this? I can't grow a beard for the life of me.

Back
Top Bottom