DecemBEARD! 2010.....THE FINALE.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Smh see what Brian Wilson started?

i don't think anyone's going to dye their beard and try to look like blackbeard or some other pirate.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Smh see what Brian Wilson started?

i don't think anyone's going to dye their beard and try to look like blackbeard or some other pirate.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by GFlower8

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Need to get mine like this 
laugh.gif

l_ca8f1aabd2a3a9f0c503261ff9bccf65.jpg
pimp.gif
plus that shirt
pimp.gif

BUT WHERE CAN I GET THIS SHIRT??
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
http://www.myspace.com/merkmaterial215

My man. Whats the longest you ever grew yours out? You always have a sharp line, but from what i recall you keep it pretty short, no?

My man. Whats the longest you ever grew yours out? You always have a sharp line, but from what i recall you keep it pretty short, no?

206 I always try to keep it between a 1 1/2 and a low 2 when I get lined up which is every week..
the longest ive gone without trimming it while getting it lined up is 1 month. Thats what im going for now.

206 I always try to keep it between a 1 1/2 and a low 2 when I get lined up which is every week..
the longest ive gone without trimming it while getting it lined up is 1 month. Thats what im going for now.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

When growing out a beard, do you guys like to keep a sharp line up or let it grow naturally?

I keep it relatively sharp until the length starts to really come in. At that point, you can keep the face clean, but you kinda gotta let the neck\chin\jaw line do its thing.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

When growing out a beard, do you guys like to keep a sharp line up or let it grow naturally?

I keep it relatively sharp until the length starts to really come in. At that point, you can keep the face clean, but you kinda gotta let the neck\chin\jaw line do its thing.

Back
Top Bottom