December 14, 2002........... 2 pairs came out, which did you choose?!?

Black/Red's I didn't like the Frenchies Cause they were Wizards Colors and even though Mj looked great in them he played terrible.

Black/Red's I didn't like the Frenchies Cause they were Wizards Colors and even though Mj looked great in them he played terrible.

I would've gone with the Raptors (don't really like calling them that). It brings me back to when I had the OGs in 7th grade. Fresh to def on my 1stday at school
happy.gif

Cant believe that was in 02. I had a pair on lock @ this spot in Oregon, but dude sold them before I got there ... Needless to say I never went back.

I copped the French Blue and wore them to bring in the 05 at a new years party when I came home my shoe wore tore up, like I was hooping in them. That was agood night though!!

Neither, I wasnt heavy into shoes at that time like I am now. I did however pick up a DS pair of the black/reds about a year ago on the bay for 110 shipped,not a bad price IMO.

I bought both at the time. At the time of this purchase, I remember buying both at Niketown Chicago, with them being my first Jordan purchase since the 99 IVs.

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Yeah BOI !!!!!

BOTH !!!
pimp.gif

All VII's are excellent for hoopin! Lightweight.....
take a look at the new Huaraches...seems like the ripped of the VII
tongue.gif
are they really?just curious.

i copped the white on release date... like 2 months later we got another shipment of black/reds AND they were on sale for like $100... got em for $70

One of my top Favorite Shoes ever...

2q9yp7q.jpg

^^These are my first pair; only wore them 5 times....copped my 2nd DS pair earlier this year
pimp.gif

I remember when they first released; it was about 1:30 pm and the guy working at FL said i was the first person to cop. I was shocked...but then again, it was2002; and hypebeasts were still in elementary school
laugh.gif

I love the Frenchies also; but ever since my girl rocked them back than, i always thought they looked better on females.

Before I even clicked the thread I knew exactly what shoes they were going to be.

I only grabbed the black joints, they sold out of the blue.

I was very upset and still am. I need to add these to my must cop list!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

AJ%20VII%20WhiteBlue.jpg

OR

304775-006-400.jpg

I only had enough money for 1 pair, so i went with the Frenchies, cause it matched our school colors.
Damn, how i look back and say....should of went with the Raptors

o well, they would be tore up by now anyway, because i ran my Frenchies to the ground. lol
coped the french blues still lookin to get the raptors
grin.gif

Neither. I was a broke intern at the time. But I eventually picked up both last year, ds. The French's first, then the Black/Red.

I do remember I was fiend'out for the White/French Blue pair when Fabolous was wearing them in the Trade it All remix video with the Lakers Mitchell &Ness Jersey. That was a tough combination there.

If I had to choose only one though, the Black/Red pair take it.

playoffs? playoffs? your talkin bout playoffs?

I think playoffs are a just as bad nickname.

oh yeah and to answer your question, both.

Back
Top Bottom