December 14, 2002........... 2 pairs came out, which did you choose?!?

I got the Raptors on release date, but I got the French Blues a little while after for like 220 DS.

i remember the frenches selling out first a week or two after release, the black/reds sold out too but a few weeks after the frenches did. you would think theoriginal color would have sold better, but not in this case. i wanted both but i had no $$$, so u ended up buying both a couple years later.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

AJ%20VII%20WhiteBlue.jpg

I copped those
pimp.gif

I too didnt cop neither but if I would have it my way I would have bought Breds..

(its so hard not calling them raptors, the name just sticks)

First i got the black/red's then i got the white/blues.

Sold the white/blue 7's last year for $320.00 and still have a pair i wear and one deadstcok pair of black/red 7's and a beat pair of black/red's.

I copped both and x2!! Everybody looked at me crazy walking out the store with four pairs of shoes!! But they came clutch when I was at a all time low!! Stillhave on of each I had to sell the DS pairs!!

bought both on release day, only wanted the black/red ones...bought the french blue ones so i could keep up with all the jordan releases...regretted it andlater sold em to a friend...

i forgot who on here customized the black/red ones to have white instead of purple, but i loved how that looked and was going to have them done that way byhim...cant remember why i never got it done....

BOTH! The black/reds have a little more sentimental value to me because I had the OG's growing up.

I brought the French Blue VII. Now that I look back on it I should've brought the black/red since I just sold the Frenchies a couple of months ago.

black reds were my cop, still would be if had to do it all over again........for all those who arent feelin vii's im sorry to hear that how long have u hadthat problem?

cuz seriously, pound for pound the air jordan vii is THE GREATEST shoe to look directly down on and be on ur own foot.....the clean toe, the way the toe box isshaped by those two upper 'arms'. its better than clean toe vi since those 'arms' dont connect str8 for the front rubber bumper but rather comeback and connect to the midsole, it detracts from the cleanliness of the toe box. black/cement iii's are GOAT jay but looking DIRECTLY down at foot the viiis the way to go and only when jeans are covering up most of the shoe. 'tchall know about that!

= = =

= Air Jordan I III IV V VI VII XX3 only

= Black/Cement III > any Jordan squared

= 70's forestgreen suede and '05 boston halfshells > any shoe ever made or to be made

ddint have enough money for both, ended up getting the black/red for $80 in footaction a 1/2 size bigger the next yr and the white/french blue from my friend

Back
Top Bottom