****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

some stuff i've picked up over the last month or so...

a lot of it was stashed away at the store i used to work in and i just finally scooped it..
some of it i picked up at a charity sale we had at work this week.. all of the proceeds went to charity, very good idea.
pimp.gif

some of it i just bought...

and these last joints are not really my steez, but i wont lie.. im kinda feeling em anyways...

i copped 23 11/12 packs from ndc tonight haha if they dont get cancelled ill post pics when i get them

^^^ damn art those are nice!!!!!fin 4!!! ill take one of his six rings if you ever get a hold of one!!!! lol

VIIHeaven, how much did those fitteds go for? I'm gonna visit NYC later this month and DQM is a must. And I remember you copped a beanie too. How much didthat go for?

Originally Posted by bigboyjay23

i just pick these up but now im looking to get rid of them.
I'M SORRY I HOPE YOU GOT THOSE FOR FREE CUZ THEY ARE SUPER FAKE... MAN JUST LOOK AT THE TONGUE... ALSO I HOPE YOUR NOT TRYING TO SELL THOSEHERE...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

VIIHeaven, how much did those fitteds go for? I'm gonna visit NYC later this month and DQM is a must. And I remember you copped a beanie too. How much did that go for?
The fitteds $40 each and the beanie was either $32 or $35, don't remember exactly. and thanks airin822. Had to spoil myself a little, it was overwhelming this semester.

Back
Top Bottom