****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

burberry's for my bday
pimp.gif

nice schaafs and price dreday..haha

i'll be looking forward to a nice employee discount tomorrow for mine..should be about the same, maybe a little less even

Crazy pick-ups debby! Infrareds, Cement 3s, and White/Red XIIs are fire.

battleground03: info on those HDs? Colorway is the best yet, in my opinion.

bAyArEaFliP: Max Schaafs looking good. Very clean.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

kevin man you like to go fishing too? i though i was the only one on NT that liked fishing

i like shoes. i'm obsessed with fishing. i have never fantasized about a shoe. at night i dream of being on the ocean. fishing is my sickness.

wow. i cant put it any better dude. i love fishing! i wonder who else likes fishing?

funny story bro this one time i had this bad breezy to go out on a date with ( i probably wouldve smashed) but my dad asked me if i wanted to go fishing withhim.....

man i called that broad so quick. i said " nope cancel tonight maybe some other day"

she didnt believe i canceled her date to go fishing
laugh.gif
dad>fishing>sex with some broad i dont care about

much like everyone else got the CDP...no need for pics....but my price was a steal....197.16.....the upside of working at a shoe store...

click the link....

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

kevin man you like to go fishing too? i though i was the only one on NT that liked fishing

i like shoes. i'm obsessed with fishing. i have never fantasized about a shoe. at night i dream of being on the ocean. fishing is my sickness.
I like fishing as well.Quite and relaxing..I dream of fishing marlin one day, but they seem scary to fish..

Angel

Back
Top Bottom