****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

What's up, Chris. You should cop, they look much better in the flesh! The black pair sold out in our size pretty quick on the website I purchased from.

one big off the list and only a teaser pic
tongue.gif

i got my xi/xii i was number 4 at a midnight release 40 other people showed up.
i had my ticket..
smile.gif

7 hours

got up this morning....after being up for a midnight release.....went to footlocker got an 11.5, ran to champs got a 12 and then busted up the street to theother footlocker and had to get a 9 (they sold 5 pairs and said they were sold out...yeah right!!).....

4 11/12 CDP's = not a bad day....

there's mad peeps at the mall this morning but still manage to cop two 10.5
roll.gif

ade363f9332fa30970d7c584539ddf8b39d99657.pjpg

13326903a2a98722c17515d172da02f7e8cbc0ba.pjpg

11f2681365aa17d3cd5527d23914470e768892f9.pjpg

congrats to everyone who got theirs
pimp.gif

IDK man, the quality on the new package seems trashy... i think il stick with my OG's.. but hey congrats on the purchase

loonyrobert wrote:
nice vapors up there, specially for free!! im actually thinking of copping the berry or citrus talarias.. how do the fit compare to adidas predators if you know?
They're amazing cleats I love them i just need to get use to them they've been giving me blisters but I've only worn them 3times andsorry idk how they fit compared to predators.. But i'll find out soon enough..
happy.gif

Your going to love those Mercurials! Glad you found a pair!
Thanks bro they truely are amazing I might have to get the SL vapors too........

318280-311_nike_vapor_SL_carbonfiber_green_zm.jpg

OMG....OMG...OMG...I just got my CDP...OMG

laugh.gif
, not that exciting, no need for pics. we've all seen it, and will see plenty of it.

got the CDP like everyone else also. i dont even know if i want to keep them, i was debating the whole time i was in line if i should get them or not

No need for pics. Woke up at 5:00am, mall by 5:30am, tickets for two size 10.5 CDPs, copped by 7:50am, and in bed by 8:30am. Good day so far.

Two kids lining up for the doors to open were seconds away from throwing down...
"Wait, what size are you?
"9.5..."
"Ah, f*ck it man. I'm an 11!"

Classic...

Impressed with the quality on the XIIs, surprisingly. I mean, nowhere NEAR as good as the OGs (obviously) but not bad. A solid retro, I think. XIs are prettybad, though. Oh well.

picked up the 11/12 like alot of you guys out there. got some stuff from the loop on the way. that 40% off was GREAT. will post pix later. cameras at ma girlspad. nice pickups every one ..

Back
Top Bottom