December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

This looks absolutely incredible

Billy "The Body" Youngblood and Tricky Rick McDonald

723238223131967538.png

2019-20 Lakers = late '90s WWF

Kawhi Leonard being on the Clippers in L.A. is basically the Renegade (fake Ultimate Warrior) because he's an impostor basketball star when Lakers have a real superstar with LeBron James.
Renegade1.jpg

You mean 2009-2011 WWE. Peak Cena WWE with people tuning out in droves and barely acknowledging.

Finally got around to watching Takeover 31. Whole show was trash. I understand the “good storytelling” that went on for the main event but if I wanted to watch MMA then I would watch MMA. When I watch wrestling I want to see wrestling. I never want to hear the letters BJJ mentioned during a match again.

One thing that annoys me about NXT is the over selling that goes on.
Not just on behalf of the wrestlers like these two main eventers trading shots when they could barely stand with blood capsules in their mouths but the refs over sell too. They have the most annoying refs who want to be “All in the video” and be heard talking to the wrestlers “All On the record” *Suge voice*
The announcers are guilty of this too. I thought I hated Mauro for screaming and when they got rid of him J thought the commentary would get better but the other commentators are just picking up where he left off and doing the same crap. They got two commentators over selling by screaming damn near at the top of their lungs.
The sequence where Beth so adamantly describes how Kyle was trying to rip, shred and tear the ligaments off Balor’s legs and knees was so dumb.

Lex Luger = Lex Loser

I agreed with a sign that a fan held up on a WWF show I saw in like 1994 or 1995 when that promotion sucked so bad with a litany of bad gimmicks and ideas. An absolute 💩 show at that point. Perhaps it was fitting Lex Luger was in the company at that time to correlate with him being sorry.

What do y'all think about horse face Lex Luger as a wrestler? Would any of y'all consider him a legend or even a star?

I never liked the guy no matter how hard they tried to push him in any promotion. He was just a bodybuilder on steroids with no moves and no mic skills lacking any personality. They just tried to push him hard based on his prototypical for wrestling physique. Coincidentally Vince McMahon actually pushed him as a bodybuilder initially when he joined WWF by placing him in that failed WBF venture. McMahon was also a genius with stupid ideas too. Anyone remember ICOPRO or used it? 😆🙄

I'm going to admit The Narcissist gimmick was awesome when he came to WWF in early 1993 despite the promotion being in its early stage decline. It was a great gimmick for him because it was predicated on him being conceited without a need to be vocal since he wasn't good at talking.

Ironically I learned about what a narcissist is from watching pro wrestling all because of that gimmick! That's one of 900 trillion reasons that ghetto public school failed me. That just shows I went to one of the worst public school systems in the world if I actually learned more from watching a highly stigmatized form of entertainment instead of school which should be by default.

Lex Luger = Lex Loser

I agreed with a sign that a fan held up on a WWF show I saw in like 1994 or 1995 when that promotion sucked so bad with a litany of bad gimmicks and ideas. An absolute 💩 show at that point. Perhaps it was fitting Lex Luger was in the company at that time to correlate with him being sorry.

What do y'all think about horse face Lex Luger as a wrestler? Would any of y'all consider him a legend or even a star?

I never liked the guy no matter how hard they tried to push him in any promotion. He was just a bodybuilder on steroids with no moves and no mic skills lacking any personality. They just tried to push him hard based on his prototypical for wrestling physique. Coincidentally Vince McMahon actually pushed him as a bodybuilder initially when he joined WWF by placing him in that failed WBF venture. McMahon was also a genius with stupid ideas too. Anyone remember ICOPRO or used it? 😆🙄

I'm going to admit The Narcissist gimmick was awesome when he came to WWF in early 1993 despite the promotion being in its early stage decline. It was a great gimmick for him because it was predicated on him being conceited without a need to be vocal since he wasn't good at talking.

Ironically I learned about what a narcissist is from watching pro wrestling all because of that gimmick! That's one of 900 trillion reasons that ghetto public school failed me. That just shows I went to one of the worst public school systems in the world if I actually learned more from watching a highly stigmatized form of entertainment instead of school which should be by default.
He is DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican favorite AMERICAN wrassler.

When WWF made Lex Luger a face representing America in summer 1993, it went downhill from there. It was one of the most confusing face turns ever. How the F did he go from an absolutely self-centered guy to a hero for everyone? Someone speculated they changed Luger's image as an alternate/replacement for Hulk Hogan since that "Real American" gimmick worked previously with Hogan. But the dumb thing about Luger pushed to be the next WWF cornerstone was that he was a perennial loser in significant title matches. That was so a%$ backwards.

Watching Luger's matches was also searing ear pain with his overselling with the grunting! He always sounded like a horse getting beaten in matches. Every time he got hit or hit an opponent, he had to grunt loud and hard. My friend's older brother told me he actually grunted in a match before the opponent hit him.

Let's not forget Lex Loser is also a scum in real life because he precipitated the death of Miss Elizabeth in 2003. He physically abused her where the po-po went to his residency for domestic violence issues. He also enabled her addiction by providing prescription drugs and painkillers to her.

OMG ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

THE GOAT WOMENS HEEL OF ALL TIME IS BAAAACCCKKKK IN WWE!!!!

ALLL RED EVERYTHING BABBBBBIIIIEEEEEE!

Rejoice NTWT.

I'm back!

Thank you queen Eva Marie for giving my sports entertainment life... life again.

Smackdown needs to package ALL THEIR PICKS for the #1 Overall pick to Draft Eva Marie tonight.

They should even send them Nikki Cross, that's a good offer, because she potentially brings Alexa with her in a future storyline.

I would also package Seth, Dominik and Rey for the 1st pick and pick Eva.

But then Eva and Nia would be separate.

Nevemind, RAW, you need to pic Eva first. Get rid of Shayna and reform "Eva Jax."

Back
Top Bottom