December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Put her *** in the hurt business :evil:

post-14251-eddie-murphy-i-see-what-you-di-paqx-jpeg.22077

Reactions: fx2
Lex Luger = Lex Loser

I agreed with a sign that a fan held up on a WWF show I saw in like 1994 or 1995 when that promotion sucked so bad with a litany of bad gimmicks and ideas. An absolute 💩 show at that point. Perhaps it was fitting Lex Luger was in the company at that time to correlate with him being sorry.

What do y'all think about horse face Lex Luger as a wrestler? Would any of y'all consider him a legend or even a star?

I never liked the guy no matter how hard they tried to push him in any promotion. He was just a bodybuilder on steroids with no moves and no mic skills lacking any personality. They just tried to push him hard based on his prototypical for wrestling physique. Coincidentally Vince McMahon actually pushed him as a bodybuilder initially when he joined WWF by placing him in that failed WBF venture. McMahon was also a genius with stupid ideas too. Anyone remember ICOPRO or used it? 😆🙄

I'm going to admit The Narcissist gimmick was awesome when he came to WWF in early 1993 despite the promotion being in its early stage decline. It was a great gimmick for him because it was predicated on him being conceited without a need to be vocal since he wasn't good at talking.

Ironically I learned about what a narcissist is from watching pro wrestling all because of that gimmick! That's one of 900 trillion reasons that ghetto public school failed me. That just shows I went to one of the worst public school systems in the world if I actually learned more from watching a highly stigmatized form of entertainment instead of school which should be by default.

Dear God, just give us a "tl;dr" and end the suffering..

Back
Top Bottom