December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

39484b1bd4878aa1c83d3a3497131bc1.gif

Eva Marie had IT.

But she is damn sure another one that doesn't need to be in the actual ring as a WRESTLER.

She had an angle (think it was her) that every time she went to wrestle she couldn’t. Wasn’t able too for whatever reason. Wrestling strap broke, there was a lighting issue, etc. And then they dropped it for some reason, but very entertaining

It was actually perfect, ZERO reason for her to wrestle. But to be a sleazy heel like that is a definite way to go.

I hope she doesn’t wrestle, Zelina has been doing just fine in her role. Follow the manager trend.

She had an angle (think it was her) that every time she went to

I hope she doesn’t wrestle, Zelina has been doing just fine in her role. Follow the manager trend.
And folks shouldn't take that as a knock.

People all have different strengths.

She can be excellent in a non-wrestler's role.

He can do what most can't, get people to CARE.

D deleted
D Fly D Fly
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

The finals

watch this just to see Kenoh at the end. I dont know how anybody takes him seriously :lol:

Genius of the kick is the true ace of Noah :pimp: Best kicks in the business...extremely high accuracy IQ

I still have a hard time buying Kaito as THE guy...his Tiger Suplex is really nice tho

Kenoh :lol: Love him as the Napolean complex type of heel

Kongo is a cool little stable

Finally got around to watching Takeover 31. Whole show was trash. I understand the “good storytelling” that went on for the main event but if I wanted to watch MMA then I would watch MMA. When I watch wrestling I want to see wrestling.

I personally love shoot style stuff, but I know exactly what you mean

This is what I don't understand about traditionalist wrestling fans who want to remove so many of the things that give pro wrestling it's unique identity

Like you said, if all you're looking for is realism, just go watch some MMA

Finally got around to watching Takeover 31. Whole show was trash. I understand the “good storytelling” that went on for the main event but if I wanted to watch MMA then I would watch MMA. When I watch wrestling I want to see wrestling. I never want to hear the letters BJJ mentioned during a match again.
One of my boys hated Kyle OR for the LONGET because he felt he did a bad rendition of "MMA."

No issue with it on my end. I just like stuff to look like a legit struggle between human beings. I don't care which style is being used.

Wait so Eva Marie is back?
And what did Lars do to get Jobber of the month? Back on his racist ish?

Genius of the kick is the true ace of Noah :pimp: Best kicks in the business...extremely high accuracy IQ

I still have a hard time buying Kaito as THE guy...his Tiger Suplex is really nice tho

Kenoh :lol: Love him as the Napolean complex type of heel

Kongo is a cool little stable
Kaito is a geek but he’s still young so I won’t be super hard on him

but right now, he’s like if Yuma was suddenly made the Ace of all japans :lol:

Last edited:
They have Scarlett now, so I don’t see the point in re-hiring Eva Marie.

It pains me to say this...but... Scarlett would trade her relationship with Killer Croc for the reactions Eva received.

I don't want to hear "she has go away heat," either.

All y'all bout to watch when All Red Everything appears on the screen again.

All y'all bout to talk about her storylines the most.

You thought Roman Reigns was polarizing?

JUST WAIT

til they have Eva beat Sasha, Becky or some other top in-ring worker for the title. I hope it's in the shiftiest of ways possible too.

The over the top music.
The over the top entrance.
Her own Ring-Announcer voice.
The way she carries herself like Charlotte, wearing a Ric Flair type robe even though she's done NOTHING, lololol.
The horrible promo.
The horrible selling.
The horrible wrestling.
Red hair like she earned it, character wise.
The undeserved push and opportunities.
The Wellness policy violation.
All topped off with height and un-matched beauty AND her voice sounds goofy, not sexy.

I give you Eva Marie, the greatest heel ever.

All she has to do is walk out and get beatup. Her only offense is running behind Nia Jax and hiding. And she's not even with Nia anymore, so she just sabotages her clothes to get out of her own matches.

Yet, the reactions, are so massive.

I love it. I love her.

Apparently so does most of NTWT and the WOOOOORRRRRRLLLLLLLLLDDDDDD!

PS - Pains me again, Eva is a waaaaay better wrestler then Scarlett. Go watch Bayley vs Eva Marie in NXT.

Back
Top Bottom