December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Can’t say that it’s not true.

They did a big angle with ECW (original, not invasion and all that). They ultimately benefited from it.

I would think Japan is the look based on them wanting NXT Japan.
Agree 100% only if wwe treats japan with some respect tho

@ITO

Spence vs Crawford, who you got?

Also, favorite WCW tag team of all time?

Sorry, already watched but I had Spence regardless of the crash.

I would have had to of seen him bomb post accident to pick against him.

I was a Steiner Brothers fan... really enjoyed Doom too. Both teams were powerful and mean.

This Stink segment :rofl:

Dumb shirt with the big A&W logo...

Schiavone completely ruined this by being SO over the top ridiculous faking the moment :lol:

Meanwhile JR was monotone.

He didn’t even do anything :lol:

IT is cool for Stink fans I guess to see him back.

But yeah, this is the same goofy stuff they’ve become known for, just like WWE.

Came back from commercial talking about how they signed him to a multi-year deal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Agree 100% only if wwe treats japan with some respect tho

Well... yea. But more like if they get to control the Japan territory. They won’t be doing it without the WWE banner somehow.

Or taking talent, which is odd to me because they’ve shown time and again they don’t know how to use anyone not American.

This Stink segment :rofl:

Dumb shirt with the big A&W logo...

Schiavone completely ruined this by being SO over the top ridiculous faking the moment :lol:

Meanwhile JR was monotone.

He didn’t even do anything :lol:

IT is cool for Stink fans I guess to see him back.

But yeah, this is the same goofy stuff they’ve become known for, just like WWE.

Came back from commercial talking about how they signed him to a multi-year deal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That logo killed the shirt, it’s worse than the wwe tag on their shirts

So, the Fatu side is just Rikishi, Jimmy, Jey, and Naomi (by Marriage)? Roman by himself eclipses that side :lol:.

we can also look at wrestlers trained:

Anoa’i - Batista
Fatu - Miro

Plus the Rock’s connection is also through Anoa’i more than Fatu sooooo maybe off of in ring athleticism alone, you can say the Fatu family. Other than that, gotta tip your hat to Anoa’i. What’s funny is the dynasty was actually started with Peter Maivia, but I guess since Afa is the chief now, it’s Mafia style.

Because both companies should act as if the other doesn't exist.

Both companies should just focus on their own talents.

Question.

The working relationship with AEW/Impact, do you view that as a situation where, "companies should act as if the other doesn't exist."

Trying to have a regular convo please.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom