December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Nobody gives a damn about the WCW Brand in 2020
1607287677634.gif

D deleted
degenerate423 degenerate423

Watched the War Games match from last year and that pop for #MyCheerio ( T0INE T0INE ) Kevin Owens was amazing..One of the best pops I've heard in the past few years..

Watched the War Games match from last year and that pop for #MyCheerio ( T0INE T0INE ) Kevin Owens was amazing..One of the best pops I've heard in the past few years..
Damn I forgot he was on that last year. Might have to give IT a re-watch sometime this week.

The women's War Games starting off this ppv and B Sox B Sox hasn't dropped "LowIO's" 6 times yet!..That just don't don't make no sense..

I'm not feeling the "Let's put the 2 ugliest broads in NXT in the ring together first" logic..

I typically don't get too personal on here, but War Games coming on kinda sucker punched me in the chest, and I wasn't ready for it. My good friend Chris (who was probably my closest friend who watched wrestling IRL) had been battling leukemia and passed away in August. War Games and Royal Rumble were his 2 favorite PPV's. I hadn't thought much about it until tonight's intro started and I picked the phone to text him, then realized I couldn't. Gonna be a tougher night than I expected. Rumble will be another story. I know we all talk our sht to each other, but I just wanted to say I appreciate each and every one of you in this thread and our conversations over the years...no matter how dumb they can get at times.

Can anyone explain why The Iron Sheik hates Hulk Hogan? Here's the latest example seeing that Hulk Hogan has absolutely no connection to the New York Jets. Iron Sheik has disparaged Hogan a multitude of times in the past to present.

But here's a brief video of them interacting in a friendly manner in 2013.

I typically don't get too personal on here, but War Games coming on kinda sucker punched me in the chest, and I wasn't ready for it. My good friend Chris (who was probably my closest friend who watched wrestling IRL) had been battling leukemia and passed away in August. War Games and Royal Rumble were his 2 favorite PPV's. I hadn't thought much about it until tonight's intro started and I picked the phone to text him, then realized I couldn't. Gonna be a tougher night than I expected. Rumble will be another story. I know we all talk our sht to each other, but I just wanted to say I appreciate each and every one of you in this thread and our conversations over the years...no matter how dumb they can get at times.

So sorry to hear about your chosen brother..I hope being in here with us tonight helps make your heart hurt just a little less..It's all love bubba..

Back
Top Bottom