December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Psychosis vs Konnan

Was Psychosis influenced by Thunder liger at all? His outfit is very similar.

The crowd was not into this at all but it was good glimpse at what was to come from the Lucha libre faction in WCW. That ziplock finish was sick. Was this the first time it was used in the US?

The Japanese ladies in the front row liked it and that’s all that matters, really.
Yes, this was a glimpse into what we would see for the next 25+ years in this country.

ZipLock: Outside of Lucha cards in/around LA/Texas/Chicago during this time, the move was probably not done on a mainstream level. I thought it made Psychosis look like a sucka to be honest. :lol:

To answer your first question:

19:17 Mark

Remote or Proximity?

What's the greatest match or matches YOU have ever seen? It doesn't have to be Dave meltzer 26 star rated or hyped by the media.

Mines are Jerry Lawler vs Harley Race 69 min time limit draws

The first Undertaker vs HBK mania match.

tenor.gif

I mean you know it's bull so not even sure why you typed that. :lol:

But I'll be the BA Scumlord.

No need to impress Rhino with your answers to the question.
Why do you have to make everything so difficult? Just answer the question or mover on. Geez you have no life.

Wtf are you talking about dude? You need help.
I know I need help, I am human. We all need help.

What am I talking about? It is Very easy to follow.

RE: Your favorite match(es)

What is the date of this 69 Minute Draw between Lawler/Race match? I want to view it.

What's the greatest match or matches YOU have ever seen? It doesn't have to be Dave meltzer 26 star rated or hyped by the media.

Mines are Jerry Lawler vs Harley Race 60 min time limit draws

The first Undertaker vs HBK mania match.

The greatest matches I’ve ever seen have pretty much all hit on Meltzer except for this one:
Stone Cold vs Kurt Angle Summerslam 2001. If you want to see some emotion, some story telling, and what wrestling is all about, watch that one.

watch JR’s post match commentary too.
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom