Decked out in JORDAN GEAR...and no Jordan shoes?

I be thinking the same thing
laugh.gif
. I see a lot of cats with entire JB outfits with someadidas samoas or superstars on. I understand not everyone can afford J's. But I see it done more often with people wearing White AF1s, I guess that gets apass.

Originally Posted by kidLeBron23

Okay when I rock my Carmine 6's with a Ralph Lauren polo does that make me different just because I dont have on a Jordan shirt and some Jordan shorts and he is right there is alot of stuff better than JB when u go to Vegas

No. I rock Tims with polo shirts. Like I said, more than 1 branded item. If I have on a Jordan jacket and tee, and some Fila sneakers wouldn't youthink that was odd?

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I am NOT checking dudes out. Being a guy that likes shoes...Jordans...DO NOT LIE on NT and say you do not notice when someone is wearing JORDAN gear...or someone has on something sneaker related that catches your eyes.

To the general population they dont notice...but if WE are being honest...if you are sitting around in an airport waiting to jump on a plane and some guy is wearing a JORDAN Elephant Print hoody walks by do not lie and tell me you don't notice it.

I agree with this statement. If someone is rocking a Jordan Tee with a hat, I'm going straight down to check the kicks. It's a reflex habit. 90% of NT's would do the same, which is almost equivalent to checking out Jordans and seeing if they are fake on a person.

ALSO, I agree it's weird if someone is rocking a Jordan hat, a tee, and shorts, and they ARE NOT rocking Jays--I just think of them as a poser.

If someone is a Jordan head, you rock Jays when you wear Jordan gear. Although I can see just a hat and a tee being worn w/o rocking Jays. But shorts/tee/hat with skater shoes? Looks very odd.

I agree!

this post is just a oppertunity for people to flame (as NTers put it) i understand where asianimage is sayin. when your decked in jordan from head to almosttoe it shows you made a concentrated effort to wear the same brand but fell short with the shoes which is most important with jordans and i looks kinda wierd.

as for people sayin this topic is not worthy, theres better thing we all could be doin besides talkin about jordan anything so whats the difference

Originally Posted by icecold1980

this post is just a oppertunity for people to flame (as NTers put it) i understand where asianimage is sayin. when your decked in jordan from head to almost toe it shows you made a concentrated effort to wear the same brand but fell short with the shoes which is most important with jordans and i looks kinda wierd.

as for people sayin this topic is not worthy, theres better thing we all could be doin besides talkin about jordan anything so whats the difference

very well put...thank you!

I don't lose any sleep over it, but I do notice when people wear a bunch of JB gear and non-JB shoes.

That said, I have a problem with wearing dissimilar brands together. For example, I would not wear Adidas socks with Nike, Jordan, Reebok, or NB shoes. Ialways wear either JB socks or NBA socks with Js. I don't have a problem with people wearing Polo shirts with Js as they are not competing brands. However,I think it looks weird to wear an Adidas track jacket and Js.

I recognize that I am very picky about what I wear and probably think about it more than the next guy. I won't wear Polo jeans and a Lucky shirt together,but I will wear Lucky jeans and a Perry Ellis shirt. My wife thinks I have a problem. She may be on to something.

i just seen a dude rockin a sick Jordan tee, with some beater reeboks! Didnt quite understand why his tee was so fresh, and his kicks were lawn mowing shoes!!!guess he just popped tags on the tee this morning, but didnt have any kicks to go with em...i see alot of that goin around here in the DC urea!...its not aboutcheckin other dudes out; of course, if you're a shoe-head, the first thing you gonna do is check out the kicks!!!

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

I won't wear Polo jeans and a Lucky shirt together, but I will wear Lucky jeans and a Perry Ellis shirt. My wife thinks I have a problem. She may be on to something.

Along the same lines of the topic, I can honestly see that. Lucky is mostly jean wear and Polo is shirt wear. I guess I'm the same way.

For Jordan gear, I can go a bit overboard sometimes, but you best believe I'm rocking J's when doing it. My favorite are the velour suits or numberedtrack suits w/matching Jordan kicks.

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

I don't lose any sleep over it, but I do notice when people wear a bunch of JB gear and non-JB shoes.

That said, I have a problem with wearing dissimilar brands together. For example, I would not wear Adidas socks with Nike, Jordan, Reebok, or NB shoes. I always wear either JB socks or NBA socks with Js. I don't have a problem with people wearing Polo shirts with Js as they are not competing brands. However, I think it looks weird to wear an Adidas track jacket and Js.

I recognize that I am very picky about what I wear and probably think about it more than the next guy. I won't wear Polo jeans and a Lucky shirt together, but I will wear Lucky jeans and a Perry Ellis shirt. My wife thinks I have a problem. She may be on to something.

I am the same way...I see it at the gym all the time too. Adidas tank, reebok shorts and Nike shoes...with NB socks. Man...get it together! I like tothink about what I am going to wear as well. Nothing wrong with that.

Personally I check everyone's style out! It doesn't matter Dude or Chick, I'm just checking to see if they got something cool or unique orsomething that might look good on me or my Lady.

On the otherhand I wear Polo's, Button Up's & Tee's With Evisu Jeans & Jay's and whatever else shoes I got that match or look good.

I have to say that brand mixxing is alright, but not when everything else is one thing and then you throw it off.

I rarely wear Jordan stuff with Jordan shoes, I don't really like to match that way. I agree, a pair of Jordan shorts and maybe a Jordan shirt with someregular old flip flops cuts it for me most of the summer.

Originally Posted by Wozman23

its odd since JB is known for thier shoes, not clothes. But i usually wear Jordans with shirts of my favorite rock bands which really don't mix either, so im not gonna judge

I agree with the OP. And it only goes ONE WAY. Because Jordan Brand is known primarily as a shoe company. Because of this I would say if you wear the shirtyou are in a large way promoting their shoes because that is what they are known for/started as. So you should really be wearing the shoes you arepromoting.

The other way is NOT true. Wearing jordan shoes is promoting jordan shoes, you dont need to wear a jordan shirt too, because the shoes are the main point ofJB. Thats how I look at it. It depends what brands you are mixing. LRG makes shoes for instance, but they are mostly a clothing company. If you wear and LRGshirt with jordan shoes you are fine, no problem. If you wore a Jordan shirt and LRG shoes I think that is weird. BECAUSE JB IS A SHOE BRAND. Same goes forconverse, nike, reebok, etc. If you are wearing a SHOE company's clothes, you should have their shoes on. The only exception is jerseys, since jerseys aremore about the team/player than the brand they get a pass IMO.

Yeah so what, you don't know the real reason why they didn't wear their J's......

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by AsianImage

OK...flame me...lock this thread or just spit the hate and tell me to go back to ISS or whatever. BUT...I noticed this when I was in Vegas this memorial weekend.

Dude, there's so much more to "notice" in Vegas than Jordan Brand....
2i6kab.jpg

oh wow ha ha ha,I would at least have a pic with the girl by herself....

I usually just wear clothes and shoes....
95% of the time not from the same brand.
Novel idea right?

So If people in jordan brand clothing are expected to wear jordans....
Should people in payless shoes be wearing payless clothing as well?

Was it that big of a deal to make a thread about it? I mean, if what someone else is wearing is that much of a problem to you, buy them some Jordans. I noticemismatching a lot but I don't care.

"WHUTTA HATER!"
sick.gif

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

the same dudes that say who cares would be roasting the guy if he were wearing fakes...
alien.gif

Ain't that the truth I'm sure those people would also be calling dudes a hypebeast if they are decked out in SupremeXThe HundredsXSuper LimitedKicks or if they are wearing some weird bright looking clothes.

Back
Top Bottom