DEEP FRIED MUSHROOMS?

wassup fam. just wondering if anyone here knows where i can find some deep fried mushrooms around san francisco/daly city. any help would be much appreciated.

nothing wrong with chicken or fish. just i heard about DFmushrooms and was just curious.

They have them at Cheese Steak Shop in divisadero. It's not that good, trust me lol.

yo the cheesteak shop on divisadero has deep fried mushrooms on their menu, never had them but they loook bomb

just google the cheesesteak shop

that cheesesteak shop is bammer
u obviously have no clue what ur talkin about....My boys from philly live in Cali and the said its the best cheesesteak they have had on thewestcoast. They even use amaroso rolls shipped from the east coast, and they have tasty cakes
pimp.gif

Your boys from Philly have their opinions and I have mine. I just have a deep bias having been a fan of Cheesesteaks from the late Frankie's in NorthBeach(RIP). I don't think Jalapenos are an authentic ingredient in a Cheesesteak, but let's not digress-I know Barney's Burgers has deep friedmushrooms, I've seen them on the menu but never ordered 'em.

so all u know of is cheessesteak from frisco?
laugh.gif
U have no clue what urtalkin about, its cool to give ur opinion but they are from where it orginates and they grew up on them. Its like someone in texas tellin me they got betterclam chowder then frisco.

I don't think Jalapenos are an authentic ingredient in a Cheesesteak
indifferent.gif
once again u have no clue what ur talking about.jalepenos??? those are cherry peppers buddy and they are shipped from the east coast, just stop

that cheesesteak shop is bammer
the only thing bammer with the cheescake factory is waiting in that long$%#@ line! and ive been there about 5 times and i never had the cheescake

Back
Top Bottom