Defining Moments Pack (Laney High) 12/21/2013 and other info....

I was just about to post this info as well, good lookin for saving me the trouble KC ... My boy just got back from a JB tribute in China for MJ's 50th. He also brought back sample pics/designs for the models KC mentioned above.

Also got word FNL held alot of their Royal 1 shipment back for a surprise "restock" :smh: ... no info on a specific date though
good looken out, on them royal 1's

I doubt there will be enough pairs to feed the needy like the Bred & Concord 11s because they didn't get alot of pairs to begin with, but apparently this is going to be one of FNLs new strategies going forward.

I hope the only thing they change on the X's is the sole,I can live with that.
I'm probably going to pass on everything else. Thanks for the info.

I was just about to post this info as well, good lookin for saving me the trouble KC ... My boy just got back from a JB tribute in China for MJ's 50th. He also brought back sample pics/designs for the models KC mentioned above.

Also got word FNL held alot of their Royal 1 shipment back for a surprise "restock" :smh: ... no info on a specific date though
good looken out, on them royal 1's

Thanks to both for the info.

I'll pass on the 4's, 10's, 5's, and the 12'. I don't care for 10's or 5's, and I want the low taxi 12's so I'll save up for those. Not saying I'll try to cop either one of those 11's, but I need to see pics.

I'll pass on the 4's, 10's, 5's, and the 12'. I don't care for 10's or 5's, and I want the low taxi 12's so I'll save up for those. Not saying I'll try to cop either one of those 11's, but I need to see pics.
Well you got time to save up for the low XII's since they not coming out, it's the hi's that supposed to release.

Last edited:
Well you got time to save up for the low XII's since they not coming out, it's the hi's that supposed to release.
I know that, didn't say they were lows. I'm going to get the lows when I have the extra money to spend for them.

Laneys will be had, I just wish it wasn't a damn package. :smh:

I can pass on the 4sm I have the 05 steels and 12' stealths so I don't need anymore grey based Xs, taxis I'm on the fence about. Probably going to be the easiest out of the bunch to get. It depends on what the tongue says. Since its apparently not TWO 3. It better not be stupid.

What happened to the XVII retro though brah?

Only thing I really need out of the bunch is the Taxi XII and even that depends on what changes they make.

I know that, didn't say they were lows. I'm going to get the lows when I have the extra money to spend for them.
My bag!
ohwell.gif

Ill cop the pack.. keep the laney Vs and sell the 11s. at hypebeast prices lol ... got my Laneys Fo FREE :pimp:

Oh man, you better get some range of dates for that Royal 1 surprise restock, those dudes in the thread that still don't have a pair will be on FNL all day, all year until those things drop again
roll.gif
.  I'm interested to see all of these shoes and the changes.  I may not like all of the changes, but I'm not one of the guys against new retro + color ways either.  I think new colors done right on XI's could be great, but could be terrible too.  I really hope there is no change at all to the lightnings though.  If it is all Laney centered, I fear they may add some blue somewhere and I just want the regular lightnings. 

I'm glad this info was finally verified, and look forward to seeing pics of these shoes all release.  Everyone on twitter/FB that thinks they are a sneaker blog have been throwing up that Laney 5 pic from Randy and saying they have the first look lol.  I will say I am very disappointed if the X's really are the Black Friday release.  I had been holding out for properly done metallic 5's, but I was just talking to some guys and about how it seems JB has now given up on the 23rd anniversary of a shoe being that models "year".  There are 3's and 4's releasing all over the place this year, even though they just had their anniversary year, and with a non anniversary year shoe taking the black Friday spot, I think that signals the end of that trend.  Which will suck because I am really looking forward to a bunch of 6's releasing next year.  But it makes complete sense since we are seeing almost every single model XIII and under have at least one retro just in 2013, and a lot of different models retroed in the second half of 2012.  The insane hype and popularity (and possibly Gentry's departure) of retro Jordan's has JB taking a new route since they are able to release any model, every single weekend,  and 98% sell out instantly...with the photo blue 9's and crimson 3's being the only exception really.  They are completely cashing in while they can, so we should really expect anything possible to come out the next 18 months.

Oh man, you better get some range of dates for that Royal 1 surprise restock, those dudes in the thread that still don't have a pair will be on FNL all day, all year until those things drop again :rofl: .  I'm interested to see all of these shoes and the changes.  I may not like all of the changes, but I'm not one of the guys against new retro + color ways either.  I think new colors done right on XI's could be great, but could be terrible too.  I really hope there is no change at all to the lightnings though.  If it is all Laney centered, I fear they may add some blue somewhere and I just want the regular lightnings. 

I'm glad this info was finally verified, and look forward to seeing pics of these shoes all release.  Everyone on twitter/FB that thinks they are a sneaker blog have been throwing up that Laney 5 pic from Randy and saying they have the first look lol.  I will say I am very disappointed if the X's really are the Black Friday release.  I had been holding out for properly done metallic 5's, but I was just talking to some guys and about how it seems JB has now given up on the 23rd anniversary of a shoe being that models "year".  There are 3's and 4's releasing all over the place this year, even though they just had their anniversary year, and with a non anniversary year shoe taking the black Friday spot, I think that signals the end of that trend.  Which will suck because I am really looking forward to a bunch of 6's releasing next year.  But it makes complete sense since we are seeing almost every single model XIII and under have at least one retro just in 2013, and a lot of different models retroed in the second half of 2012.  The insane hype and popularity (and possibly Gentry's departure) of retro Jordan's has JB taking a new route since they are able to release any model, every single weekend,  and 98% sell out instantly...with the photo blue 9's and crimson 3's being the only exception really.  They are completely cashing in while they can, so we should really expect anything possible to come out the next 18 months.

:lol: that's why I mentioned it here and not in the actual thread because the beast are still out on the hunt. Don't need the newbie PMs every week "you got an update yet?" :smh:

Out of all these supposedly dropping, the odd man out I think would be the Taxi XII. Slated 12/14 RD, right in the middle of everything. That's the sweet spot. I MIGHT cop. Not sure tho. If those V's and XI's come together that's dumb imo, and an even dumber gimmick to decide to put them out because of his height? Who makes these decisions at JB? :lol:

12/21 & 12/23 RD's? I know that has to be changed, that's too close together.

Last edited:
Out of all these supposedly dropping, the odd man out I think would be the Taxi XII. Slated 12/14 RD, right in the middle of everything. That's the sweet spot. I MIGHT cop. Not sure tho. If those V's and XI's come together that's dumb imo, and an even dumber gimmick to decide to put them out because of his height? Who makes these decisions at JB? :lol:

12/21 & 12/23 RD's? I know that has to be changed, that's too close together.

12/21 & 12/26 for the Bred 11s & Thunder 4s last year .. JB could care-less about how close a RD is to another

Really want the Xiis, Xis,Xs, and the Ivs still have my Laney Vs
glasses.gif
Going to be another expensive holiday season!!!

Last edited:
so pretty much all of these plus the rumored metallic 5's bc 3 88 and bred 1's 4th quarter looking extremely real 

so pretty much all of these plus the rumored metallic 5's bc 3 88 and bred 1's 4th quarter looking extremely real 
The BC 3 rumor isn't credible at all. That's just speculation because the WC 3's came out.

Last edited:
The BC 3 rumor isn't credible at all. That's just speculation because the WC 3's came out.
yeah i said the same thing about the wc3 in nov when i first heard about those too...just never know with JB 

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11

* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13
Two XI's+1 extra color = 23... I see what JB did there! LOL

Back
Top Bottom