Defining Moments Pack (Laney High) 12/21/2013 and other info....

The BC 3 rumor isn't credible at all. That's just speculation because the WC 3's came out.
I doubt those are going to drop at all, maybe next year...
Laneys will be had, I just wish it wasn't a damn package.
mean.gif

I can pass on the 4sm I have the 05 steels and 12' stealths so I don't need anymore grey based Xs, taxis I'm on the fence about. Probably going to be the easiest out of the bunch to get. It depends on what the tongue says. Since its apparently not TWO 3. It better not be stupid.

What happened to the XVII retro though brah?
I dont know whats up with the XVII's, I was getting info on them but I havent heard anything since.... I will say that I have been seeing alot of XVII and XVI samples pop up within the last month or so, so i dont know.......

I dont know whats up with the XVII's, I was getting info on them but I havent heard anything since.... I will say that I have been seeing alot of XVII and XVI samples pop up within the last month or so, so i dont know.......
those sound like 2014.... maroon 6's and sept blue 6's are something i wanna see in 2014 

those sound like 2014.... maroon 6's and sept blue 6's are something i wanna see in 2014 

Sport blues :pimp:

I'm copping both if they come out. If be set for life

Pass on all.. the steel Xs semi had my interest but we'll see not a fan of changes

Out of all these supposedly dropping, the odd man out I think would be the Taxi XII. Slated 12/14 RD, right in the middle of everything. That's the sweet spot. I MIGHT cop. Not sure tho. If those V's and XI's come together that's dumb imo, and an even dumber gimmick to decide to put them out because of his height? Who makes these decisions at JB? :lol:

12/21 & 12/23 RD's? I know that has to be changed, that's too close together.

12/21 & 12/26 for the Bred 11s & Thunder 4s last year .. JB could care-less about how close a RD is to another

I re-read it. One says limited (QS) basically, and a reg GR release. Makes more sense then. I thought it was full on back to back GR releases.

I was just about to post this info as well, good lookin for saving me the trouble KC ... My boy just got back from a JB tribute in China for MJ's 50th. He also brought back sample pics/designs for the models KC mentioned above.

Also got word FNL held alot of their Royal 1 shipment back for a surprise "restock" :smh: ... no info on a specific date though

Pics of said samples?

:nerd:

Just so everyone knows, the rumor that Jordan was cut from his high school team is false. People say he was "cut" as some sort of inspirational thing. In reality, he didn't make Varsity as a freshman and was on the JV team, that's where they get him being cut from. 

Yo pics of the laneys showed up it the grapes thread

Tumbled leather!

Too lazy to transfer them over

LOL the pics came from the Laney thread, where they were posted this morning.

Are the XIs and Vs being released together, meaning two shoes in one package?

I really hope that's not true. 

Please advise. Thanks. 

Any packs with 11's will sale. Especially in a pack. Just give me the taxi 12's for now. Colorways on the 11's just don't sound right. But....it is the holidays and I will make sure I have at least $1500 waiting just for j's if jordan can pull the color combo off right. A cloak like 11 sounds interesting if they are staying true to the year of the snake theme and i can see that 11 and 5 pack retailing for $375-400 easy.

Hypebeasts we know about you...

Im interested in the Vs and maybe the taxis. This is a bad year for the finances lol. But since its a "DMP" hype is gonna be crazy...

They're separate.
Where'd you get this info?  To my knowledge KCmo is the only one providing info in this thread, and he is unsure whether his connect meant pack as in released on the same day (I have no clue where he is even getting this idea, calling 3 separate signature shoes a super hero pack would not make sense to release in one box for one price, so the word pack there is not the same as it is here) or pack as in released in a pack with one price, like every other Jordan release that has been referred to as a pack (GMP, DMP, CDP, etc...).

Back
Top Bottom