Deion Sanders jumped....by his wife

68EDD6C94D8FB7B1BE7F472CB9525.jpg
scaled.php

[h1]Deion Sanders tweets play-by-play of domestic dispute [/h1]
2 hrs ago

[h3]related links[/h3]
Former NFL and MLB star Deion Sanders is getting divorced from his estranged wife, Pilar, and apparently Pilar's not taking it well. The man known as "Prime Time" tweeted Monday that she and a pal had just "jumped" him in his room while his 10- and 12-year-old sons watched. "I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess," he tweeted a few minutes later, followed by yet another post with an image of what he says is him and his sons filling out police reports. His wife, with whom he once co-starred on the reality show "Deion & Pilar: Prime Time Love," was booked on a domestic violence charge. We're not sure who's the better (or worse) role model here.

DeionSanders

I seen everybody on my twitter timeline making jokes and calling Deion a punk. But what if he had hit her back? Wouldn't be funny anymore. This was smart by him in getting his word out first because she could have easily said some other story and of course America would believe her.

Yeah hit her, end up in jail, get fired from his job, ruin his reputation, and lose millions. What a punk
eyes.gif

The way these things get played out in the public eye is hilarious 
roll.gif

This %$$+# really tweeted a pic of him and his sons signing police reports 
laugh.gif

BTW,

His daughter's a bad little *$!*@ too.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Cops know Deion aint hit anybody in his life

laugh.gif

Tweeting this %@%$ as it's happening real time...AND putting your kids out there as well?  Never knew Deion as someone who craved attention, too.  Idiot. 

That broad is wild outta pocket...

But he obviously didn't put fear in her heart for her to even hit him.

He did the smart and right thing....he's a Black celebrity, he doesn't need anymore problems.

I was reading about this yesterday.  It's good that he didn't hit her, but putting a picture of your kids out there for the world to see in this regard and situation is a %*%*% move on Deion's part.  He should know better than this.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

Tweeting this %@%$ as it's happening real time...AND putting your kids out there as well?  Never knew Deion as someone who craved attention, too.  Idiot. 

Not even, he just want his name cleared. Idk y he put his kids into it tho but u know football players are always labeled as the bad guy when theres domestic disputes. Dude did the right thing by not hitting her back, he dont need to lose nothin

he's a Black celebrity, he doesn't need anymore problems. 

Exactly

laugh.gif

He was actually smart for tweeting.

Originally Posted by AEA18

laugh.gif

Putting your kids in the middle of this mess for all of America to see.....stupid. 

Originally Posted by AEA18

laugh.gif

Putting your kids in the middle of this mess for all of America to see.....stupid. 
i saw it as more of an eye witness thing than anything

I knew it would come to this since I seen this broad talk on the situation on some reality show and I think there was a thread made before about how Deion is divorcing this broad and yet both of them refuse to move out and they're still living together while Deion begins to hit side *%#@!%. He had tried to make it look like the situation was working out fine and they were still friends but I knew that broad was crazy and Deion was just stubborn for not removing himself from that situation.

Smart move here though. Cuz when he does strike back he won't look that much of a bad guy for doing it.

Back
Top Bottom