Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

Analysis: An NBA source told me today that Memphis was the one team that might take Thabeet instead of Griffin if it were to get the No. 1 pick
eek.gif
roll.gif

wish we coulda got to see that happen

That mock is stupid. The Kings will NOT draft another PF. They think too highly of Thomspon, and are in desperate need of a PG. Jennings will be taken by us.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

That mock is stupid. The Kings will NOT draft another PF. They think too highly of Thomspon, and are in desperate need of a PG. Jennings will be taken by us.

co-sign. I would not be surprised if Holiday sneaks in though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Analysis: An NBA source told me today that Memphis was the one team that might take Thabeet instead of Griffin if it were to get the No. 1 pick
eek.gif
roll.gif

That would have been crazy.

Danny Green is the next coming of Matt Barnes

Is Jeff Adrien going in the second? Won't mind seeing him on the Rockets he'd fit in nicely

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Originally Posted by Al3xis

eek.gif
roll.gif

That would have been crazy.

That's so ******ed. I wish he would name the source who so-called "said" it. If that would've happened, I would've been done with theGrizzlies after it's 8 year existence in Memphis.
laugh.gif

Danny Green is someone I've been looking at for an early 2nd round selection. On draftexpress, they have us taking him with the 35th pick. Give me adraft with 2 ) Rubio, 27 ) Hansborough or Lawal, 35 ) Danny Green and I'm happy.

If Memphis takes Rubio, they will have used their first round pick to get a PG/SG three years in a row. Lowry, Conley, Mayo

LOL at Derozan only wanting to work out with Harden.

I just saw this dude at the hax working out at the hax with jordan hamilton (Insignificant but anyway) last weekend and i'm convinced......

James Harden will be a 20 ppg scorer in this league and will be in the running for rookie of the year. Dude looked phenomonal and about 15 to 17 poundslighter. He has far more explosion than everyone gives him credit for.

why in all bloody hell is sam young so low? LOL ... the "experts" have this class all screwed up ... best players will be as follows (feel free toprint screen and quote) ...

1. Blake Griffin
2. James Harden
3. Ty Lawson
4. Sam Young
5. Chase Buddinger

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

why in all bloody hell is sam young so low? LOL ... the "experts" have this class all screwed up ... best players will be as follows (feel free to print screen and quote) ...

1. Blake Griffin
2. James Harden
3. Ty Lawson
4. Sam Young
5. Chase Buddinger

why in all bloody hell is sam young so low? LOL ... the "experts" have this class all screwed up ... best players will be as follows (feel free to print screen and quote) ...

1. Blake Griffin
2. James Harden
3. Ty Lawson
4. Sam Young
5. Chase Buddinger
Sam Young is old for his class. He's like 24.

Chase Buddinger = Luke Jackson pt. 2

Originally Posted by StarburyPtGod

1. Blake Griffin
2. James Harden
3. Ty Lawson
4. Sam Young
5. Chase Buddinger

Sam Young is Sam Young. I don't see him getting any better than he already is because he has no ceiling. He's the age of Lebron James
laugh.gif
. I think Chase Buddinger will be a solid role player though.

• As I first reported Tuesday night, the Grizzlies are strongly leaning toward selecting Hasheem Thabeet at No. 2.

The reason?

Several sources told me that owner Michael Heisley loves Thabeet. He wants the team to be tougher defensively and thinks Thabeet would give it the shot-blocking and size it desperately needs.

I'm told that the rest of the Grizzlies' front office is partial to Rubio, but as we've seen the past few years, Heisley runs the show in Memphis.

What did I say?
laugh.gif

if raps can land evans or holiday it wouldn't be too shabby. i'd love to have harden fall to #9 but that ain't happening

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by StarburyPtGod

1. Blake Griffin
2. James Harden
3. Ty Lawson
4. Sam Young
5. Chase Buddinger

Sam Young is Sam Young. I don't see him getting any better than he already is because he has no ceiling. He's the age of Lebron James
laugh.gif
. I think Chase Buddinger will be a solid role player though.

sam young will IMMEDIATELY contribute in the NBA ... dude will average at least 20 per game if he starts on a squad ... ty will be the best pg in this draftclass ... harden and blake will probably battle it out for rookie of the year ... and chase will dominate

i dont care what pick i have, id go down that list and draft the best player available ...

SMH at anyone thinking Sam Young will avg 20 pts per game as a rook.

Last 3 Rooks to avg 20 are Carmelo, LeBron, and Durant.

Back
Top Bottom