delete please, thanks!

hot shot!!!!!

damn these are some nice pe's

i'm liking the V's all of them and some of the VII's are straight crackfire
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7
DAMN!

My jaw is actually on the ground... Excuse, I have to grab some needle and thread so I can put myself back together...
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​

Delonte / & KEVIN/ & Chris / & Wally / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Jeff / & Luke

That is insane. :smokin
smokin.gif

Wow, Jay. :lol:
laugh.gif

Very impressive, my friend -- as usual. As mentioned earlier, most of us out here are lucky to have 10-15 pairs of PE's, let alone 33 of one player.

I talked to you about a year ago about my search for my last Jordan grail -- Chicago X's. Thanks for your feedback. Hit me up at dannimal@mac.com and I'll fill you in.

Thanks for taking the time to set up, tear down, edit the pics and post them for us to enjoy. Much appreciated.

i'm lovin' the J'Madness :pimp:
pimp.gif

------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

thats a sick collection
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | Graham | ::.​
.:: | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | Printezis | ::.​

what government agency do you work for? What arena did you break into? i need answers
serious thats not fair. this has to be one the sickest collections i've seen to date. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good god. Thats just mean.
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

MAN I LOVE THE RAY COLLECTION ! I HEARD OF JAY JONES ABOUT 2 YRS AGO AND I FINALLY GET TO SEE HIS PE COLLECTION, WHICH IS INSANE. THIS COLLECTION IS SPECTACULAR AND AMAZING , BUT COMING FROM SOMEONE THAT IS HUMBLE, MAKES IT EVEN MORE SPECIAL. I BARELY KNOW JAY JONES , BUT HE DESERVES ALL THESE PE's. nice collection

Jay = the best PE collector in US... even the world!
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::. .:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
_________
All things Lebron, check out:
www.lebrontalk.com

Just noticed no Seattle Retro 8's, I'm assuming those must be very difficult to come by. Also, I realized that the XX2 ASG you own is different from the one Ray wore in the game, do you know if any other versions were produced?

wow.....you must either have some serious cash or some serious connections. How did you come up with all of these?
Personal picks would be the Sonic Vs and the All Star XXIIs but all are truly awe-inspiring. 1200+ shoes? damn, that must take up two garages.....thanks for sharing this. I may never see something like it again.
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (5-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (6-1)-

Simply amazing stuff as always Jay...thanks a million for taking the time to share another part of your insane collection with us.
284501588.jpg

SOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN ILL!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

jay jones is the jordan GOAT! i remember your post 2 years ago, i believe. that @#%$ was nuts!
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

A beautiful sight to behold, thank you for sharing, the XXII All-Stars are the first I've seen. Regards TheShoeGame

Back
Top Bottom