delete please, thanks!

Hey,

A-MAZING!

Jay those Bucks VII's and Sonic V's are simply insane ( along with the rest of Ray PEs of course)

Great work as usual man! :pimp:
pimp.gif
There's No World For Tomorrow, If We Wait For Today

Live and Direct from Gravesend,Brooklyn
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Jay, thank you so much for sharing your Allens collection and giving us an opportunity to learn more on Allens PEs. Much appreciated especially the effort and time.

That XX2 all star PE is priceless

.:: |Team| Lebron| Size11| ::.

man those wht vii are just so clean......very nice collection......is that all ur pe's?.....if not i wanna c more
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

I would actually kill for those XIV's. I would probably hurt someone for the XVIII's, XIX SE's and XXI's too. You are a lucky man. If you're gonna get rid of those XIV's remember biglefty23.

Seriously great collection.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

damn those r all crazy

how the hell did u get all of those
"dont look down yeah them jay's on my feet"

You always got amazing stuff to share with us. Thanks for posting.
TEAM WARRIORS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

sweet jeebus :wow:
eek.gif
4,000th post ~ thanks for making me feel bad! :lol:
laugh.gif
EDIT: what would it take to be added to the infamous contacts lists whenever you have PE's for sale? :lol:
laugh.gif
seriously tho. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:b
tongue.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

I remember when fat joe said no one else had those kobe 7's. jay made a post with pics of the kobe 7's :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Vintage
Heat​

Thats not even fair...I love those white and yellow and green V's those are hella clean :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

Jay, just wanted to let you know. There is a pair of Buck VII's out here in Japan. Unless thats the pair you have now, because im pretty sure you know of the collector im talking about. Forget Kobe, I want to see your actual MJ collection post !! I know your working with something but I have only see a couple pics.

Back
Top Bottom