Delete.

i'll be in class during the lottery tomorrow....i ate at rubio's today, and i'll do so again tomorrow as a good luck charm.
pimp.gif
grin.gif

I'm thinking of entering the draft, ala Zackary Feinstein, maybe some team will make a mistake and pick me...*long pause*.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i'll be in class during the lottery tomorrow....i ate at rubio's today, and i'll do so again tomorrow as a good luck charm.
pimp.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I was planning on going there for lunch tomorrow. Good Vibes all day tomorrow.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

If the Warriors were to have new logos, wouldn't they have unveiled them before the lottery?
last year, they didnt unveil the new kings and wolves jerseys till rookie photoshoots.

hey guys, long time lurker here. me and friend took this pic at the rockets game toward the end of the season this year with one of the Monta cut-outs. ithought it was pretty funny so just wanted to share.
laugh.gif

65a35b17e02ac86c673ae72f3f4d92f4b3be621.jpg

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

so what time is the draft lottery tomorrow?
embarassed.gif

[paul]
laugh.gif
[/[/paul]

and never did figure out where those cutouts were everytime i went to the arena. didn't know they were only in club 200

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Really weird question, but this is really only one of the places I can ask this question and possibly get a real response.

Do any of you (or your sisters) have any of One Vo1ce's albums? (bracing for
laugh.gif
s)
[paul]
laugh.gif
[/paul]

talk about random...i think this tops em all.
where are you trying to go with their album? haha
i was sitting at the comp, listening to one of their songs, and it just hit me how catchy this @%%# was
laugh.gif
. i mean i always thought it was cool and all, but now i'm just trying toget a hold of some more of their music. like 12 years after it came out.

Steve Nash? Hmm, that is interesting considering his age and his health. I would have again rather invested in his best friend Baron Davis. But we'll see.Is there proof that Rubio will be in the draft this year? Folks in Sacramento keep talking to me how this guy is going to be bust and how Griffin should be theKings' first pick. I say get Rubio and sign a supporting cast to fill out the bench. The Kings already have Thompson.

That would be nice if the W's were able to land Griffin in some way or form.

Btw, I am glad to see Mickael and Adonal advance to the ECF. Haha.

I hope the Nash rumor isn't true, but Nellie has loved the guy for too long.

Great God, I need to move back to Chicago.

Originally Posted by Oline4U

hey guys, long time lurker here. me and friend took this pic at the rockets game toward the end of the season this year with one of the Monta cut-outs. i thought it was pretty funny so just wanted to share.
laugh.gif

65a35b17e02ac86c673ae72f3f4d92f4b3be621.jpg
i think i saw you on tv
eek.gif

how much did those sideline tickets run you? unless you were up in club 200 and i mistaken you for someone else

^^^ oh word? we were on tv?! ya, a friend of mine had corporate tix so we had nice lower level seats at the half court line. but i knew the cut-outs were inclub 200 from the last game i went to, so we ran up during half time to take pics.

ok....just thinking about stuff...
I've heard memphis wants veteran talent....
How about Ellis for the #2 overall pick? They can absorb his contract...
How bout Maggette or Jack or Crawford plus the 7 for whatever?
Any takers?

I'd rather have Jennings if he's available at that spot, wouldn't be mad at Tyreke either.

And i like that Ellis for the #2 pick. Hell, Ellis and a future 1 if its necessary to get it done.

If Rubio declared and would fall at #2, seeing that Rowell doesn't like Ellis and that Nellie doesn't think he'll be a PG...

Monta Ellis + #7 Pick for #2 Pick...Pretty Ricky Rubio....

Would that be too much to offer? We'd unload a big contract...yet it wouldn't be one of the big contracts I would personally be willing to let go of.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

If Rubio declared and would fall at #2, seeing that Rowell doesn't like Ellis and that Nellie doesn't think he'll be a PG...

Monta Ellis + #7 Pick for #2 Pick...Pretty Ricky Rubio....

Would that be too much to offer? We'd unload a big contract...yet it wouldn't be one of the big contracts I would personally be willing to let go of.
Yup. Way to much to give up just for #2 pick.

come on guys. you think too high on ellis. he is not good enough to get the #2. why would memphis want another scorer? how do some of you expect jennings towork on the warriors? two small frail guards that will get dominated
laugh.gif
. I pray management uses their brains and pick evans.

Back
Top Bottom