Delete.

i found so cash in my jeans when i was washing my clothes.
i raise my offer to 35$. as long as i get free tickets everytime the W's come to ny, ill be happy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Golden State Warriors sign first round draft pick Stephen Curry
July 8, 2009 · Filed Under Golden State Warriors, News

The Golden State Warriors have signed Stephen Curry, whom the club selected with the seventh overall selection in last month's NBA Draft, to a contract,the team announced today. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not released.

Curry, 21, was an early entry candidate for the 2009 NBA Draft after playing three seasons at Davidson. As a junior last season, he was a consensus All-Americaselection after leading the nation in scoring with 28.6 points per game to go along with 4.4 rebounds, 5.6 assists and 2.53 steals in 34 games. Curry appearedin 104 collegiate games during his career, averaging 25.3 points, 4.5 rebounds, 3.7 assists and 2.13 steals, while shooting 46.7% (871-1866 FG) from the field,41.2% (414-1004 3FG) from long range and 87.6% (479-547 FT) from the free throw line.

A 6-3 guard, Curry will begin his professional career this week as a member of the Warriors' summer league squad at the 2009 NBA Summer League in LasVegas.

there are quite a few conflicting reports about the whole Cohan selling thing...what do believe...i'm sorta leaning toward "it ain'thappening."

When does the summer league games begin?

...I hope I won't have to work that day...Anyway to catch the game after it's over?

Cohan is tired of losing?

Well it's his own damn fault. He has a terrible crony in place, he has bad overall management, he has apparently crappy business sense with no basketballknowledge, he fired Nellie and had him rehired...He won't even retire Mully's jersey....I mean, can the guy look in the freaking mirror?

So what is it, is he interested in selling or isn't he.....got different stories.

Originally Posted by KL9

When does the summer league games begin?

...I hope I won't have to work that day...Anyway to catch the game after it's over?

Friday July 10
COX Pavilion
1 PM - Houston vs. Golden State

Saturday July 11th
COX Pavilion
5 PM - Golden State vs. Sacramento

Monday July 13th
COX Pavilion
7 PM - Detroit vs. Golden State

Tuesday July 14th
COX Pavilion
5 PM - Golden State vs. Chicago

Thursday July 16th
COX Pavilion
5 PM - New Orleans vs. Golden State

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Thanks buddy, but I'm mostly curious about watching the Warriors games.
Oh how I knew you'd come up with some smart-%$+ comment. <3
laugh.gif

If I remember correctly, the LV games were streamed as well.

Yes the games are streamed online. Last year they also showed some games on nbatv, also. Doesn't look like they are doing that this year.

Originally Posted by JBWU

Friday July 10
COX Pavilion
1 PM - Houston vs. Golden State

Saturday July 11th
COX Pavilion
5 PM - Golden State vs. Sacramento

Monday July 13th
COX Pavilion
7 PM - Detroit vs. Golden State

Tuesday July 14th
COX Pavilion
5 PM - Golden State vs. Chicago

Thursday July 16th
COX Pavilion
5 PM - New Orleans vs. Golden State
Thanks man. I got work the first three games...is there anyway I can catch them AFTER the game? Anyone?
nerd.gif

PMed you DP.

Yeah I'm happy. Didn't want to take that thing with me in 2 weeks when I have to move. Also going to sell my tv stand and maybe computer desk
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom