delete

waiting for Prom
smile.gif

Just got back from studying. Also waiting for this battle to start. If the Bulls do win, they better jet ASAP after the game.
laugh.gif
Drunk Bostonians will not betoo happy.

-waiting for the girl to come over
-cook dinner
-watch Bulls game
-if they win, out to bar
-smash
laugh.gif

Gonna go eat some sushi and fried rice.
Then i'm going to my friends house to watch a fight that i care nothing about but it's cool cause i just want to get drunk or high cause i'm not ina good mood.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Just got back from studying. Also waiting for this battle to start. If the Bulls do win, they better jet ASAP after the game.
laugh.gif
Drunk Bostonians will not be too happy.
laugh.gif

exactly. all hell will break loose if celtics don't win. i suspect a fight tonight though.

^I wish Kirk would knock out Rondo. What he lacks in height, he makes up in annoyance. Perkins also talks a lot of smack, SMH. Yeah I bet Stern beefed upsecurity hardcore because at least some T's will be given out tonight.

Originally Posted by wj4

^I wish Kirk would knock out Rondo. What he lacks in height, he makes up in annoyance. Perkins also talks a lot of smack, SMH. Yeah I bet Stern beefed up security hardcore because at least some T's will be given out tonight.
sterns is going to be at the game.
i still believe the NBA is rigged to some extent.
but without a doubt, there will be a fight. there's soo much emotion from this series for a fight not to break out.

Back
Top Bottom