DELETE

dudes are gonna come in here mad macho but i'll keep it real

who cares, move on

i could see if she was bopping off her ex or something but nah, man

this is understandable if she's worth it

You should make her let you do kinky, weird stuff to her or one of her friends. Use guilt for as long as you can.

From reading this I can tell you're young and naive to think that she those lips are for you and only you. She was drunk and more instances like thisWILL/HAVE happened. Chalk up the L and keep it movin

take a break from her and learn the English language.

also, your relationship wasn't as strong and loyal as you thought if it took her a couple of beers (if any really) to start kissing some other dude.

Depends on how old you are really. If your younger than 25 you can keep her if you want to, but don't take the relationship seriously. Keep your optionsopen.

No doubt man. Thats on a real man deal. Thats the same way I feel. Its understandable.

BTW, you read it so fast
eek.gif

McFlyyy wrote:

dudes are gonna come in here mad macho but i'll keep it real

who cares, move on

i could see if she was bopping off her ex or something but nah, man

this is understandable if she's worth it

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

Lol

I knew it...

CLIFF NOTES:

Me and girl separate for 5 days. We have a STRONG, loyal relationship.

She drinks a little.

Peck kisses some random guy on a dare at a party.

Wants to get back with me (and does.)

But I have mixed feelings about who she is now, and if I should even care about what happened.
You might wanna post that in the original post...some ppl are very quick to post and not read until after they've done so

Originally Posted by CWrite78

also, your relationship wasn't as strong and loyal as you thought if it took her a couple of beers (if any really) to start kissing some other dude.

laugh.gif

jus kiss some other girl and u straight man, u will feel better...............................probably

So she plays the "i was drunk" card but she remembers exactly how she kissed the guy?

She lyin fam she have him that tongue action

aiite here's somehting that you need to learn

when she says that she gave him a "peck" it really means that she let him smash, but she feels guilty about, but not guilty enough to tell you thatshe let him smash

so here's an equation for you

giving him a "peck"= she let him get all up in them guts, im talkin real deep, talkin bout you aint even kno she went that deep...

sorry to break it to you

I skimmed through it, but got enough info from the title.

That "break" was her wanting to test drive another stick shift. Women, generally speaking, start making moves on other men, ONLY when they are donewith the one they are with. They don't cheat like men. Whereas we could smash and forget, they smash to replace...

That "peck", even if it was only that (it wasn't) was only the tip of the iceberg of what she really wants to do.

Originally Posted by JesusR23

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

jus kiss some other girl her sister/best friend and u straight man, u will feel better...............................probably definitely
Fixed

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

kiss = fellatio
True indeed. OP, how old are y'all anyway? You guys must be young if she is getting dares at parties and #%%*. Kick that $*#%# to the curb andgo to
the skating rink or wherever you youngins pick up girls.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I skimmed through it, but got enough info from the title.

That "break" was her wanting to test drive another stick shift. Women, generally speaking, start making moves on other men, ONLY when they are done with the one they are with. They don't cheat like men. Whereas we could smash and forget, they smash to replace...

That "peck", even if it was only that (it wasn't) was only the tip of the iceberg of what she really wants to do.

like hell they don't. women are manipulating lying creatures, worse than men. don't let their hot exteriors blind you from their real motives.

Back
Top Bottom