delete

i was in the drivers hatch of my tank listening to music and reading an import mag when it hit me. both my grandmother and uncle died within two years of eachother and just then i finally thought about them not being around anymore. i was the only one on the tank so i closed the hatch and cried like a little biotch.

the last time before that was when i was a kid and my dad lied to me about getting me the black 7s.

ohwell.gif

Two years ago (almost to the day) when I had to say goodbye to two good friends that moved across the world and I never saw them again. Senior year of HS

I anticipate crying very soon, however, as my cousin is slowly dying from cancer... they were going to amputate his leg at the knee (that's where theyfound all of the cancerous stuff) but they found more in his lungs. It doesn't look good... dude is only 30, engaged, has a great job in Chicago but willlikely die. SMH...

I'm going to be honest.

The last time I cried was May 4, 2009. That was the day I called my then boyfriend (now ex) and another girl answered. I was stunned, but I didn't go into"accuse" mode, I just said, "Hi...is _____ there?" And she replied with, "No, not at the moment, but I'm his wife.........."

After those words, I remember her saying "can I take a message" but I was so heartbroken, stunned, and hurt, I just said no and hung up.

Thinking about it now makes me tear up. I was so ____ stupid.

Wow maybe when I was 10. Man, I had JUST got a bunch ofpokemon booster packs of cards the fossil packs. The amoundy and qualityof holos I got was rediculous. Ifelt like top dog that morning walkin around with moltree and gengar and all of my new cards. I go to mcdonalds with my mom and everyhing is loo I'm eatingmy victory lunch. Then we finish and leave. Only thing a I fFORGET MY CARDS ON THE TABLE! I run back in not two minutes later and they are gone! %$! I wasbawlin man. My pokemans are gone! Well mum mom caved and bought me a bunch of packs to make up for it and got most of my holos back

Last Friday at our school's last rally.

- Being a senior
- Last rally, EVER.
- Old videos from homecoming/other school events = nostalgic

It was really emotional....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

Last Friday at our school's last rally.

- Being a senior
- Last rally, EVER.
- Old videos from homecoming/other school events = nostalgic

It was really emotional....
frown.gif

Not when you go to an all guys school.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

A few days ago, realizing you let something slip by, and having to put your neck out there, and jeopardize a lot to get it, is a bad feeling.
same here. cuz of that i cried like three weeks ago.there was so much goin on and so much stress i just let it go for like 10 seconds, then istopped cuz inside i thought to myself, i'm a grown man, grown men don't cry.

Long time ago, during middle of my sophmore basketball season... Was benched for a whole game, and after the game I went up to my coach and told him I'llbust my *** in practice to earn some minutes, got pretty emotional

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

When I was watching this movie called "Once"
frown.gif

Was it that scene where the girl is playing that sad piano song by herself?
frown.gif

I've cried at least 4 times from laughter this school year but I don't think that counts.

saturday, i was at the beach.
it was a hot day
i was at a ice cream stand, there was a lot of people
i had just bought my ice cream
i was heading back to my towel
some guy comes up acting as he knows me, and punches me in my cheek
it hurt.
from my stunned reaction, my ice cream fell.
there were a lot of people looking

Back
Top Bottom